6

After the whole thing stopped. I picked myself up and saw that the sun is not up yet. So, as usual I roamed around getting lost on the beutiful creatures until I saw the sun started to show herself. I slowly made my way to the tent and saw that the whole family is asleep peacefully. I sighed in relief and lied down near to kiri and tuk. I looked out to the far trying to keep my eyes open. I remember the first day when I got here after the sullys discussed my situation they let me sleep at there tent. I closed my eyes expecting the usual blackness.But ofcourse my one time peace have to be ruined. As soon as I closed my eyes the picture of the demons looking at me with those disgusted eyes came into view. I wanted to open my eyes and escape from those faces hovering over me.

My eyes felt like it was glued shut and I was stuck to relieve every single minute of that life. I can feel my sweat dropping through my forehead. I was back in that dreadful bed. I was tied up just like the first day I was in that hellhole. My reflection was staring at me with that pitiful look of mine. I wanted to struggle even though I knew it's invain. Atleast it would be distraction from the burning pain in my stomach. I tried to move up but I couldn't. My idea was to struggle out of the grip of the rope but it seems first I have to struggle to move. I couldn't move. I couldn't even lift a single muscle. It felt like I was trapped in someone's body.

When suddenly I heard a creaking sound right at the glassy door. I couldn't move my head but my eyes could. I looked over at the door already expecting the familiar face. And there it is. The demon. He smiled as if we are close friends and he is happy to see me again. Technically, he is happy to see me but not me. I closed my eyes not wanting to know what will happen next and forcing myself to wake up. I kept muttering 'wake up.' But to my dismay I felt a hand on shoulder and then it started to move down. I want to shout because I knew what will happen next after all it happened multiple times. I want to let out a shout any sound but I couldn't. Tears flowed like river down my cheeks while I struggle to make a sound. I didn't want to open my eyes and look at that disgusting face.

The hand stopped on my stomach after going through the valley on my chest. After a minute it started to go up again to my shoulders. I can feel his hands on my shoulder and then suddenly I felt like I was shaking. I opened my eyes to know what is happening and saw that I was back to pandora. I took a deep breath looking at the sully's. Neteyem was holding my shoulder. And I figured he was the one who was shaking me awake.my tears didn't stop infact it flowed more. All the sully family came to hug comforting me. And it worked.

The sun was peaking out and announcing it is another day. One by one the sully's woke up. The last to wake up was kiri. As usual. The kids took me to the hill were they said Jake got his ikran. Neytiri and Jake were there already when we got to the hill. I was told I'm ready to be olo'tokayan clan and the only thing that is missing is having my ikran. And getting ikran is the hardest thing atleast that's what they told me. I was nervous and tense thinking about how I'll make tsaheylu without being thrown off the hill. The sully's looked at me all worried. I smiled I'll always do just to reassure them anytime I see that worried look. Jake gave me thumbs up encouraging me. Neytiri smiled while all the kids anticipated what will happen next.

Considering that neteyem and lo'ak already have there ikran. I think they know how they had to struggle that's why they're looking at me as if they have seen death. Afterall if it's not successful I'll see death. That thought alone made my heart quiver but I held it still and strong. I took a deep breath when I saw a lot of different striped ikrans land on the hill. I took a step back. It is Said that the one that will choose me is going to stay while the others fly away. I waited for a second and what I saw shook me. Every ikran left leaving me standing there alone in the middle while the sullys looked at eachother confused. I didnt know what this mean so I turned around to ask when I'm interrupted by a flapping sound. My ears perked up along with the others.

I saw an ikran flying this way. My eyes widened when it landed on the ground. It was an ikran......My ikran. I smiled looking at the familiar stripes. I always will remember how it felt to go through it's skin. Those stripes are just like mine and just like in the dreams I saw in that day. I tilted my head and looked straight in its eyes. And again surprised me when it tilted it's head mimicking what I do. I chuckled and just like my dream I raised my hands and it raised it's wings. I giggled before I took a step forward. It didn't step back as I expected it But it didn't stop me from getting close. I raised my hands when I'm inches away from it. The sully held there breath. Neteyem wanted to step forward but neytiri held him back.

It's skin touched mine. It was very much familiar. So I didn't waste time and caressed it's cheek. "Hi." I muttered smiling ear to ear. Neteyem looked as if he got lost on that smile. Lo'ak and kiri looked at eachother while tuk and the rest admired. "Tsaheylu, zaya." Neytiri reminded. I looked over to her and she nodded giving up a smile. I took my braid on my hands and connected my queue with it. I bonded. But it wasn't like the other bonds. Maybe because I'm connected without making bond I could easily feel Relaxed the moment I made Tsaheylu. "The first fly make the bond stronger, zaya." This time I heard Jake's voice. He came close and smiled as he nodded. I hopped on and Jake pushed the ikran.

It was the best feeling I have ever felt. Yes, ofcourse i have flied with neteyem and lo'ak. But this, this is different. Flying by myself. Soon I heard a flapping sound behind me. I looked back to find neteyem and tuk on ikran. Lo'ak and kiri were behind them. After a while the whole clan can be seen with they're ikran flying around and enjoying it. I've never seen this kind of joy and laughter on olo'tokayan clan. Jack and neytiri were teasing eachother while we copy them and tease eachother. I stopped  when I reached the highest I could get and saw the people flying smiling ear to ear. I didnt relize I was too smiling with them. From afar there could be seen a sully boy admiring the smile that stood out for him.

The sun was setting but it didn't darken pandora. Especially because there was a lot of Na'vi gathered infront of a tree which they called the tree of souls. The sully family were in front and jack was infront of Na'vi people. Beside him sat a girl a little identical to Na'vi and Neytiri was sitting infront of that girl. Zaya was colored in white by the mother of the sully's which was a tradition in pandora to announce that the person that is painted is officially Na'vi from that day on. Right now I am the person or I'm Na'vi I guess. It was amazing feeling different from any other ones or atleast the one I'm used to.

The song of pandora was sung by the Na'vi people. I know it cause neytiri would sing to us sometimes. After the gathering Na'vi people got to they're respective home. And me too. To the sully's. My home is pandora now I though as a smile crept on my lips. Neytiri sat there smiling with the girl. The two Na'vi didn't notice two boys one a leader one a teenage boy looking as if they found something in there smile. (You know who Babes😉)

It was almost noon and almost the whole kids including zaya and excluding neteyem were going through the forest. "What are we doing here again?" I asked behind kiri and tuk. "I want to show you something." Lo'ak answered shortly. "Then why should you bring tuk here?" Spider asked right beside lo'ak. Lo'ak stopped and turned to us making us stop too. We looked at him when he answered "well because he Said 'if you don't let me come with you I'll tell mommy and daddy' " He mimicked tuk. Tuk took a tongue out and lo'ak rolled his eyes and got back to the walking while kiri, me and spider laughed at there action. "Then that means we shouldn't be here." I said after the laughter died down.

Noone answered which made me both anxietous and curious. I was about to say another thing but I was cut off by the sight that is infront of me. "Forget it." I whispered but enough to get into everyone ears making them chuckle. Infront of us was a big thing that seems like an old spaceship or something. We started to get on when I heard "are there any dead bodies there?"it was tuk's voice Which made me giggle yet again.