🖤The start 🖤

'When girl take revenge,
Devil sit beside and take notes'

A guy had been in a gym alone and was punching the punch bag aggressively while he heard heels sound ...... he turned around but no one was there but in next minute he got turned and tackled by a force. He look at the girl from her heels to her hair and smirked.

"Hello there" The guys said to the girl, and she returned the smirk and forward her beautiful hand and pulled him up. "Still a weak bastard aren't you Rayn Vitilleo" Rayn scoffed at her and said "But got more sexier Ms.Bae".

"Don't call me Bae it sound so weak I am Mafia queen Cora not the weak park Bae like before". Rayn chuckled and said "Okay Mafia queen Cora".

"Enough of these shit where is Uncle Vitilleo i want to talk with him" Cora said in a dead serious tone, Rayn understood she doesn't want anymore conversations with him so he simply replied, " He is in the study " and with that she left.

And he sighed thinking something
'Only of you new what goes in my heart'
He pressed his lips and had a sad smile while thinking this with that he went out too.

~In Mr. Vitilleo's Room~

Mr Vitilleo was reading a file when the door burst opened reveling Cora standing with power and attitude while smirk never left her face.
" Hello uncle how are doing " Cora said while Mr Vitilleo smirked back and hugged her and said," I am good how are you my lioness my Mafia Queen"

"I am good too Uncle and I decided to go back to Korea" Cora said while breaking the hug. "Yes Cora that's a perfect time to go there as you are at the peak of power everyone is scared just by hearing your name."

Cora start laughing but after a minute she stopped and said " How is Jin oppa doing what did the doctors said " you can clearly see worry in her tone. A Mafia Queen who never give a fuck about anything other than revenge is caring about someone that some is her brother who is in a come for past few years. "He is still in a coma and the doctors are trying there best". Mr Vitilleo said.

" Fuck them and the people who destroyed my life, I ain't gonna let them go without returning the favor, did find out about Him" Cora said with anger filled inside of her.

" Yes here it is" Cora took the file while Mr Vitilleo said " He is the biggest business man in the world right now and have a secretary girlfriend and is cold with everyone including his secretary girlfriend which he just moved in with" Cora smirked again putting the file down.

"He moved in with her and is still cold seems interesting" Cora said and at the moment someone knocked the door, "Can I come inside dad" They heard voice of Rayn and said "Come In".
Mr Vitilleo looked at Rayn and said to Cora "Can you take him with you to Korea atleast he will do something cuz all my Mafia business is under my emolyes not him" Mr Vitilleo sighed while massaging his template.

" Okay Uncle only for you I am taking him there and you" she said while turning to Ryan "Be ready at 4 am in the morning not a minute late understand". Then Ryan said " I don't think I have anything importance in this house". "Well you don't so stop your everything and go with her and remember to not mess anything up" With that Cora and Mr Vitilleo left and Ryan said, "Tomorrow is going to be a big day" he huffed and left too.

~In Korea~

A beautifully elegant girl walked in with a really pretty smile and said "Hello" and bowed to everyone. She was wearing a white shirt and pink shirt looking gorgeous. She intered her boss office and sit on her seat waiting for her someone special.

A guys with tall hight of 6'1, cold face but with extraordinary heavenly features and dashing personality walked in and everyone bowed at him and some girl tried to get his attention but he ignored them and walked to his office and saw his secretary aka girlfriend.

Which he doesn't have feelings for as he tend to think love is wasted to time and always idiotic people believe in it, but on the other side his girlfriend tend to think love is everything and everyone is a lover.

He said yes to her proposal when he read her diary and then she confessed her feelings for him and he said yes because she was honest and hardworking which everyone don't have and do. And for the media for not making fake rumors about him.

When she saw him she said
"Hello Mr kim" and he just hummed and took his seat while she thought
'Just maybe someday I will melt your cold heart' and then she stared working. But then she heard a voice calling her name a voice she adore
"Ms. Yu Nabi can you analyze this file for tomorrow's meeting." And Nabi replied with her honey dripping voice "Yes Mr Kim" just her voice can make anyone fall for her but Taehyung have no interest in it.

~ At the Korean airport ~

"Finally Korea i am back now the game starts" Cora said with Rayn coming behind and vent straight to her villa in Korea with Rayn. As she was going Rayn held her wrist and she looked back with 'leave or die' look and he left her wrist and said,"Cora I know you are here for your revenge but I can't keep this to myself as I was going to tell you yesterday but I can't that I really love you and I am from the time I saw you"

Cora knew about his feelings because she know that Rayn Vitilleo isn't someone to hear anyone insulting him or making fun of him but for her he can do anything. He isn't a bad Mafia it's just his dad want him to become heartless like her and he wasn't weak just don't want to hurt Cora because he love her he wants to claim her his by every way.

"Okay" the only word she said but what lighted up his hole world and at the same time he was shocked, "W-what! D-did y-you said". She glared and said
" I said I agree to become your girlfriend but don't make you hope high cuz it a part to my Revenge" he was sad but more he was happy still he can hope a bit. And with that both of them went there room to rest because Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

Hope you like this part make sure to vote and support. Next part will come next weekend 🤪 bye 👋