🖤Party Party yeah ~~~🖤

~♡~ Still with you ~♡~

In the office:-

Everyone was in the meeting room as the there was an announcement Taehyung wanted to make. "So everyone as u know our project of green light forces have been a massive success so for that our biggest client wanted to give us an party so tonight we have a party all of you are invited to the party."

After the announcement everyone went to there work but Taehyung told Nabi and Cora to wait as they have to help him in the party work.

At home Taehyung's pov :-

After finishing all the work we came home early to get ready for the party. Usually I don't like going to parties but as this is our company's secession party and is given by my best friend aka our biggest client I have to go.

Taehyung's outfit:-

As I was standing near the car waiting for the ladies to come down i saw both of them coming down together

Nabi's outfit:-

Cora's outfit:-

Cora's outfit:-

I looked at Nabi wearing a shimmery with dress and when I looked at the side I saw Cora wearing a powerful black dress that made me think she always wear dark powerful color mostly black

I looked at Nabi wearing a shimmery with dress and when I looked at the side I saw Cora wearing a powerful black dress that made me think she always wear dark powerful color mostly black. I looked at her for more then I should I don't know why but I always feel a connection towards her. But I shrugged the thought of and let them in my car and drove to the party.

At the party Nabi's pov:-

The garden was decorated beautifully with white flowers as someone knew what I was going to wear cuz everything was glittery and white. I wish Taehyung would do that for me.
I did my best to look pretty today but he didn't even complimented me. At the thought of that I pouted and went to our other clients to meet them.

As I was talking to our clients I felt a stare at me but I ignored it. But then I heard someone saying, " Hi! Ms. Nabi "
Upon hearing that I looked back and saw our biggest client...........................

Mr.Jeon Jungkook!

Jeon Jungkook!

Authors pov:-

"You're look heavenly gorgeous Ms. Nabi" Jungkook said as a sad smile crept on his face. "Thank u Mr. Jeon" Nabi said with a graceful smile.

After talking for sometime Jungkook came on stage and did a little Thank u to his friend Taehyung. And that's when he saw a face he has seen somewhere.
"Excuse me Ms". Jungkook said to Cora,
"You're Excused Mr". Cora said with a fake smile.

"Hey man" Taehyung interpreted Jungkook and Cora little conversation and hugged Jungkook. "Oh! Hey man how is it been in the party is everything fine". Jungkook asked, " Yes but u know I don't like social gatherings and still u made a hole big function". Hearing that Jungkook chuckled. "Well I just wanted u enjoy your little achievement". Taehyung just nodded and then he saw Cora and said " Its not all bcz of me she is the one who helped our company she is our new business partner Ms.Cora Fellowes".

"Hi-" Cora said but got interpreted by Nabi rushing towards them in tears.
"Mr.Kim I need to talk to u alone please". Nabi said in a rush.

"What happened Ms.Nabi" Taehyung said in a worried tone. "Tae m-m-my grandmother s-she had a h-heart-t a-attack y-ou k-know she is m-my on-only family" Nabi said while cry hard. "Calm down Nabi u should go she need u right now and u leave the party I called the driver he will take u ok" Taehyung said, suddenly Nabi hugged him and Taehyung frozed and didn't knew what to do but he hugged her and patted her back.

"Nabi the driver is ready". Taehyung broken the hug and Nabi went to the car but before she looked at Taehyung and smiled weakly. Taehyung waved and said, "Take care" Nabi nodded and left. Taehyung huffed and went back inside. But there was someone hearing everything.............

"She is gone the best part starts now"
It was no one other that Cora with a dangerous smirk.

So first start with why I didn't post other week cuz study pressure and I was losing motivation but I wanted to do it for my viewers so 😅 And the song I recommend today is my favorite 'Still with you' I love it sooo much ❤ and are u all surprised with Jungkook entry. Ik Ik u are but there are more than this so stay tuned the storyline is getting good now and sry for my grammar mistakes. Eventhough I speak English most of the time but its not my first language 🙃. Thank you