🖤Enemies 🖤

"Say i hate you,
Why can't I hate you."

Authors pov:-

Taehyung was thinking about Cora but not good but about her arrogance. He hated arrogant people specially girls.
One of the reasons he chosed Nabi. But he can't deny she is the prettiest girl he ever saw. Infront for her Nabi look like other eventhough when Nabi have pretty features. But beauty don't impress him right?

At Cora's Villa:-

Cora was excited for today when she got up and took shower wearing this,

And when she was going to get in her car someone held her arm. She looked around and saw Ryan. She frowned asked " What happened " Ryan sighed and said " You know I can't come with you as I have to take care of some work take care of yourself" Cora rolled her eyes saying " You think I a kid who needs to be instructed".

" No, Cora I know how hot tempered you are so please be nice with everyone and specially Kim Taehyung if you didn't you will ruin your plan." Ryan said in a caring tone. " I don't go by anyone's rules I do what I want and I know how to execute my plan." Cora said turning around but Ryan held her hand again.

She turn around with a annoying face ready to shout at him but didn't let that happen and sealed her lips with his kissing her softly without any tongue. Cora was shocked but she didn't showed it on her face. Ryan stopped and look at her saying,

"Take care sweetheart I will wait for u"
As he winked but Cora had a poker face and got into her car and drives to her destination." As soon as she reaches the office she got welcomed by Nabi. She looked at her from head to toe and scoffed she was wear this,

"Do you like to wear these colors" Cora asked and Bae nodded and said,"Yes, I love these colors you can say i am a soft girl as dark colors don't suit me, but you look really pretty in it Ms

"Yes, I love these colors you can say i am a soft girl as dark colors don't suit me, but you look really pretty in it
Ms. Fellowes". Bae said with a elegant smile. Cora faked a smile and said,
" Oh you look more prettier than me that's why Mr Kim chose you his choice is really good" Bae shyly smiled.

" Thank you, Ms. Fellowes" Cora smirked which goes unnoticed by Bae.
" Not Ms. Fellowes its Cora for u" Bae got shocked "No Ms. Fellowes you are the company's partner i can't call you by your name" Bae said " I not only a partner I will work with this company so I want to make memories and friends and I want you to be my first friend. Would you? Cora said and forwarded her hand and Bae took it and said " Thanks you Ms. Fel- oh sry Cora". And shaked her hands with her.

Taehyung pov~

As I was checking the files I heard a knock on my door without looking i said yes and a person entered. I looked up to see Ms. Cora with Bae infront of me. Before I can say anything Bae said , "Sir Ms. Cora wanted to know her cabin." I looked at her and she looked back at me with no emotion on her face
" Its next to my cabin" I said and then Cora spoked, " Bae I want to have a house to live in Korea but I can't find a good place which is close to the company." I looked up frowned then Bae said " I know its hard to find home with a safe environment in Seoul.......
Why don't you live where I live. The environment is safe and its close to the company".

" I checked everywhere and there is no more houses in your area" Cora said while make a disappointing look. Nabi felt bad for her and came closer to me and whispered, " Tae why don't we let her stay in our house until she founds a good place to live".

I knew she was going to say that I gazed at her and she gulped "Ms. Fellowes why don't you stay with us until you find a place to live." I said but got ignored as Cora speaker to Bae saying  " Thank you but I can't trouble you I would find a house soon." Huh? What just happened did I got ignored. I shouldn't mind right? "Its no trouble Cora". What wait when did Bae become close to her. Then they went out and start working.

At Taehyung's house

Three of them came in the same car as they have to go to the same place. As they entered Bae showed Cora the hole house and after dinner they went to there perspective rooms. Bae knocked on Taehyung's room and came in only to see Taehyung with wet hair as he just came out of the shower. She frozed at her place.

" What made you come here." Taehyung says in a cold tone taking her out of her imagination. "Ahm I was here because I gave my room to Cora so I can stay here for the time she is here".
Bae said shyly looking down at the floor. Taehyung just hummed and went towards the sofa with a pillow and blanket. That broke Bae's heart as she went to the bed and slept.

In Cora's room ~

Cora smirked laying down," I just took the first step and got my target is my innocent pure friend Bae. I feel sry for you but its your fault to be connected to him".

At one side Bae can't sleep feeling a pang in her heart on the other side Taehyung is sleeping while they don't know what's going to happen in there life....

Thanks for reading. Make sure to vote and comment plss. I think I would make max 40 chapters 🤔 idk rn but I think so and those who are waiting for Smut content it will come just be patient. Cuz there will be alot of Smut after the first one so pls wait patiently.
😜 and from my next chapter I will give some songs recommendations it can be either pop song, Bollywood songs or kpop songs.