🖤Beautifully Ruined🖤

' Bad Blood by Taylor swift'

"She ruined him so beautiful
That he want to get ruined again and again".

Author's pov:-

( In two months Cora have been work really hard in the company and she try to look for something important but she can't find anything. She checked everywhere and the only place left is Taehyung's office.

Cora's relationship with Bae have been really good . She started to trust her alot. But Taehyung and Cora don't fit with eachother. At home they mostly ignore eachother but at office they have been enemies and fight all the time. Taehyung hate her and want her to leave his life as soon as possible. )

Present, Cora's pov:-

Right now I am infront of his office door rolling my eyes before knocking on the door. I heard a 'come in' and I pushed the door open saying,
" oye, the dealers had come. You have to go and deal with them". He looked up from his computer and said,
" First of all its not oye it Mr for you, as you should call a business partner. And second I can come by myself you don't have to come here and tell me".

I clenched my jaw and went up to him and folded my arms and said, "Mr. Oye, I didn't come here to invite you i have a lot of other works todo then doing this shit". He looked like he is going to murder me any minute but then he put a calm face and said " So you should go do your shit rather then eating my brain". At last he smirked which pissed me off.

"No sorry I pass". I said while giving a sarcastic smile. "Huh?" I was going to response but the door open showing
Mr. Oye's soon to be Mrs. Oye. I rolled my eyes. " Sir the dealers are here the meeting room is ready ". Bae said with a professional tone. He nodded and got up leaving the office and Bae went behind him. Now I have time to search up the office and start checking everything and everywhere but I didn't find anything.

Do he even have any papers or what if he saved them at home, No................ wait do he "Hell yes". I started checking the walls and the floors. And yes I found it a secret door. As a Mafia i know people but there important stuff in secret door. I saw a lock with password on it. I know what the password was. " NABI♡TAE". He still uses the same password damn idiot. I smirked when it opened and yes I found the papers.

I went toward the printer and make a copy and put it inside the secret locker and closed it inside the wall. I put the papers inside my purse and went put without anyone noticing. I texted Bae that I was leaving because I don't feel well and went to my Villa. I kept in my locker and told my mans what todo.

In evening Taehyung pov:-

I came home and went straight to my room to take a shower after the shower I went to the dining table and start eating what Bae have made. While we were eating Bae said " Oh is Cora in her room I should go check, excuse me." And she went i wonder what happened to her but again it's not of my business.

Soon after the door open and Cora came in and start eating taking my plate away from me. " Hey! Don't you have any manners or something go take your own food ". I try snatch the plate from her " What can I do your soon to be Mrs. Oye make delicious food". She mumbled but I heard it and whats with that Mrs and Mr Oye.

Meanwhile, Nabi came and snatched the plate and said " Who will say you both are grown up and are Ceo's of worlds top company's". She huffed and sat on her seat while Cora rolled her eyes. After eating everyone went to there rooms.

Cora's Pov:-

I got a call from one of my man.
"Queen the work is done". I smirked
"Good job but don't do anything it until I told you". "Okay Queen and one more thing Mr. Vitilleo came back". I hummed and cut the call. Suddenly I heard foot steps she looked out and saw someone going but accidentally threw there ring she picked it up and it said, 'V'.

V omg what is it a lot of plot twists stay tuned to see and pls don't be a silent reader comment what you think. And as I said Smut will come but not right now so pls wait patiently 🙏 I am thinking to write a short sad story. I have a lot of ideas. I will try all types of stories genre so follow me for more stories. And sorry if its short I am trying to write a lot if chapters so.................. 👋