Day 1: Gluttony

Inspired by the song: MEIKO ft. Kagamine RinLen】悪食娘コンチータ / Evil Food Eater Conchita by Mothy-P
***

Lizzie found herself surrounded by food, two people, a purple haired female and a purple haired male putting more plated in a table.

She felt . . . Odd.

She looked down and found out that her chest has certainly . . . Grown, let's say.

She blushed before looking at the food, a roast chicken, duck, five plates of stew and some salads, she felt herself almost gag to find herself being able to consume this much.

"Well, Elizabeth, this is your desired food, please eat." The woman smiled, her gold name tag naming "Lauren".

The male; "Xornoth"

"Why yes, thank you." She nodded, scooping up some of the food with slight disgust but eating it, she felt . . . hungry?

After that handful of food? Come on Lizzie, you know more, but why was she awfully skinny if she had eaten this much?

"How is it, Elizabeth?" Xornoth asked, looking at her with slight delight

"It's wonderful, thank you." She nodded, eating more, until all that was left was the plate.

She ate, ate and ate. It all tasted delicious, but then the chef came out, her eyes widened once finding out that the chef was Joel, having bags under his eyes.

"May I go on a holiday, Miss, please? I've worked awfully hard, please?" He pleaded, eyes wide and pleasing, his apron awfully dirty, greens and browns covering it.

Why of course you can, Joel! She wanted to say, but something . . . Else made her say a weird statement.

" No, Lauren, Xornoth, grab him!" She instructed, really confused why that came out of her mouth.

"Yes Ma'am." Lauren nodded, lunging at Joel and Xornoth grabbing the other from behind.

"No, Elizabeth please!" He cried, Lizzie staring at him with dread, she wanted to get up and help him out of the sibling's grasps, but all she felt was herself smirk, eyes glittering with the keen to eat.

Once the three were gone, she felt herself flinch when hearing a muffled scream.

"Fucking shut up!" Xornoth yelled, Lizzie feeling dread pooling in her heart, not even bothering to know what's going on down int he basement they dragged him in.

She brought herself to stand up and wander to her room, until hearing cries coming from a crib.

Lizzie whirled around to find herself greeted with a baby, beautiful brown locks and soft tears rolling down his face, soft breathing come from the baby.

Without a second thought, Lizzie picked it up and rocked it in her arms, letting her thoughts pool in, seeing herself had shoulder-off red sleeves, her outfit, red.

"Shh, it's okay, my beautiful baby." She gently whispered, hugging it closely to her chest until it slept, processing what in the living heck she just said.

I birthed a baby? . . . Oh. She thought internally, feeling red creep onto her cheek but disappear when hearing Lauren's voice.

"Elizabeth, please wait until dinner, it will be here shortly!" The others voice high and sweet, but sh e knew the other's intentions.

Lizzie gently placed the baby back in the crib until hearing Xornoth scream.

She immediately picked it up again when seeing tears well up in it's eyes, she rocked it unconsciously, uncontrollably, she was a mother, she'd do anything to help the child.

"It's okay, love." She hesitantly muttered softly, the baby curling up and pressing it's cheek against her chest, she felt herself smile warmly, feeling a rush of relief.

She placed the sleeping baby back in the crib, rocking it gently and hugging it close to her chest.

Some time passed by, and Lizzie found herself walking downstairs, greeted by Lauren, Xornoth not . . . there?

"Eat, ma'am, prepared just for you!" Lauren smiled.

Lizzie found herself slurping at these odd pink noodles, red, liquid-y sauce coming along with it.

She realised what she ate when spotting eyes int he stew, but nonetheless, she ate it.

Lizzie why? She screamed to herself, but either way, she kept on eating, eating and eating.

***