Chapter 3

My alarm went off from my bedside table making me groan as I reach over and slide it off. My alarm going off meant it was time to get my ass out of bed and get ready for school.

Before getting out of my warm bed I grab my phone and check my messages. I had a few notifications mainly from snapchat so I go onto the app and start opening them. Most of them were from my friends mainly showing me what they were wearing today or saying they were excited to see me, but the last one was from my newest snapchat friend. Beckham.

My phone dropped from my hand as I caught site of that snapchat

My phone dropped from my hand as I caught site of that snapchat. How can someone be so good-looking at the gym? Seeing him there nearly makes me want to go work out, but that means waking up earlier. No thank you.

I pick my phone up to see the snap had expired which was very upsetting but there was also a chat message from him. 'Is this outfit okay for school?' It took me a moment to reply but when I did all I sent back was 'yep' before I got up and started to get ready for school. Halfway through doing my hair and minimal make-up there was a knock on the door. "Delilah it's nearly time to go" I hear Beckham say from behind the closed door. "Nearly done!" I call out to him before quickly finishing.

"I'm ready" I say as I enter the kitchen to see Simon and Beckham talking while both drinking coffee

"I'm ready" I say as I enter the kitchen to see Simon and Beckham talking while both drinking coffee. "Running a bit behind today Lilah" Simon spoke, I send him a look to say I'm still mad at you before looking at Beckham. He was still wearing that outfit from the snapchat which meant he got my message, he also had a black backpack slung over his shoulders, his bag was nearly identical to mine.

"Now you two have fun today" Simon said with a laugh, he's just happy he doesn't have to attend high school anymore. "Lets go" Beckham said as he motioned for me to head to the car. I wasn't allowed a car so I had to rely on Beckham taking me everywhere, that was part of his job.

"Is there time for starbucks?" I question Beckham, to which he shook his head. "Sorry miss, we're cutting it close" I make a gag noise at him calling me 'miss' which made him glance at me and roll his eyes slightly. "You can't call me that at school" I tell him and he nodded his head "I know, and if you wanted starbucks you should have woken up earlier" I frown and cross my arms across my chest. "I don't like waking up early" I tell him which made him chuckle. "Oh I know"