Chapter Four

"Wanna come hang out?" Lucas asked as we walk out the front school doors heading for the car park. Before I could reply to his question, Beckham beat me to it. "Sorry dude, we have plans"

"Next time" I tell Lucas who nodded before jogging off to some of his teammates while I continued walking to the car with Beckham now beside me. "How long has he been trying to get you?" Beckham asked as we both got into the car and buckled up.

"Since 5th grade" I say with a little laugh, it's quite amusing watching Lucas still attempt to get me after all these years, he's a looker but boys have never really been on my mind since I've not been allowed to be near them most the time. Thanks Simon.

"Simon used to give him a look and he'd run" Beckham let out a laugh at the thought of Simon scaring teenage boys away from me. "Wait where are we going?" I question Beckham as I notice we weren't going towards home "I need to get something" I nod and pull my phone out so I can chat to my friends.

"Not organising a party are you?" Beckham questioned making me groan, he hasn't let this party thing go all day. "As a matter of face I am" I let out a scream as the car came to a stop, very quickly. "Give it here" I shake my head and pull my phone away from his outstretched hand. "Delilah now" he demanded while giving me a death glare. I huff and pass him my phone which still had my messages open.

Beckham was suddenly brought back to reality when a car beeped behind us, he quickly locked my phone and slid it into his pocket before he continued driving. "Hey" I whine because I wanted my phone "You can have it back later" I let out a groan and slouch back in my seat.

Once Beckham parked the car at the apple store I got out and followed him inside, I didn't even question why we were here because I don't think he would reply. I stop behind Beckham as he looked down at the apple watches. "Which one do you like?" He questioned as he turned around to look at me.

"I don't want one" I tell him and he shook his head at me. "Pick one or I will" I roll my eyes at him as I look down at the watches. I point to a simple white band watch, Beckham nodded and motioned for a worker, I zoned off as Beckham spoke to the guy before buying it outright. "Here" I blink at Beckham to see he was standing back in front of me "put your hand out" I do as he said and watch as he put the watch on my wrist.

"There, now when I message you, you can see it without pulling your phone out so you can reply to me faster" he's really not going to forgive me for not replying is he? I mumble a 'thank you' before following behind him back to the car.

"Anywhere you want to go before we head home?" I shake my head and buckle my seatbelt. "I have a bunch of homework to do" I say with a frown and send Beckham a glare. He didn't have to do homework, or any work at school. He just had to make it seem like he was doing it.

"Hey don't look at me like that, it's not my fault you haven't graduated yet" I roll my eyes before thinking about what he's said. "You've graduated?" He nodded his head before glancing over at me when he stopped the car at a traffic light.

"How old do you think I am?" He questioned, I thought about it for a second, he did look around my age so I say the first age that came to my mind. "17?" He let out a laugh as he started driving again. "Really?" I nod my head, I really did think he was 17, I mean I was 16 and he looked the same age as everyone else in my year.

"Wow that's funny" Beckham said as he continued to laugh "it's not funny, tell me" he shook his head as he pulled up to the front gate at home, pressed the buttons on the key pad before the gate slid open and he drove up before parking. "This isn't fair" I huff as I grab my backpack out of the car and stomp inside.

"Hey sweetheart, how was your day?" Dad greeted as I walked into the kitchen. "It was okay, I mean it was school" I reply as I take a seat at the counter. "That's good, now I won't be home tonight so be on your best behaviour for Beckham" I nod as Dad kissed my forhead before walking out, most likely going to get ready for whatever he had planned.

Seeing as I was now by myself I grab an apple and head up to my room to watch some TV.

-

My phone dinged from somewhere in my bed while I was in the middle of a crying session. There was a sad scene in my show, don't judge me. I finally find my phone to see it was a snapchat from Beckham.

My sobs immediately stopped as I slam my face down into my pillows embarrassed

My sobs immediately stopped as I slam my face down into my pillows embarrassed. While my face was smooshed into the pillows I put my rude finger up to the camera in the corner of my room so Beckham could see and hopefully stop watching my live feed.

In the room next door was his, which has always been my security details room, I've only been in there a handful of times and I knew there were monitors set up of my live feed cameras. Over the sound of my TV I could hear Beckham laughing at my reaction which made me sink deeper into my bed and pull my blanket up and over my head.