info/

Ignore everyone else except Priscilla (fem Percy)...

Hello Everyone! i just want to say that if you are reading this i hope you enjoy this!

 So this is not my original idea nor do i own any of these characters ( obvi-) 

this is also my very first story so if you see any mistakes in this please help me out! Even though English is my first Language it does not mean that i'm good at it lol.

sooooo...yeahhhh. i will try to update as many times as i can. So if i have not then i apologize for that but i will definitely update. Please go easy on me guys , i'll try my best to make this a book you will enjoy. 

Priscilla has been blessed by four gods ( i tried to make her powerful but not too op if she is just comment and ill try to dull her powers if you want.

Hestia the goddess of Hearth, Home and Family ect                                                                                             

 -blessed Priscilla the ability to summon whatever food she wants 

-gave her the power to calm people down and fill them with serenity

 -and to be immune to fire. ( if you think she should be able to sense peoples emotions just tell me) ;)

- Hestia feels sorrow for everything her siblings children have been through but she can't do anything as the oath forbids her to interfere. She also feels lonley...she always feels left out and ignored when she is with her siblings. not many demigods pray to her so when she felt a demigoddess asking for her protection for her family and scraping food for her she felt touched. Hestia being curious appeared in front of the said demigoddess, to say she was shocked was an understatement, It was Priscilla who had prayed to her, the prophesied child. Priscilla and Hestia talked for a bit and during that talk hestia felt needed, wanted and... happy. when the conversation ended Hestia promised to do as best as she could to do what Percy had asked of her.

-they have talks every wednesday night. Those are Hestia's favorite moments.

 Those are Hestia's favorite moments