Hey i'm back!...

talking: "hey!"

Talking in her head 'hey!'

whispering *hey*

...............................

(Third view pov)

< Ding> "Passengers, this is your Pilot speaking we will now be descending landing in Florida, we will officially land in 15 minu------

"Finally!" a voice screamed. all heads turned towards the said voice and saw an attractive woman around 5'11ft with raven jet black hair that goes down to the middle of her back, with a white hair streak just in the front loosely hanging on the right side of her face. 

She was wearing an oversized navy grey sweater, black jeans with white sneakers and she also had a necklace with 11 beads. She was smiling ,seemingly happy to get off the plane and she was beautiful. 

But those that were near her got to see the real beauty, her face she looked ethereal evenly curved eyebrows, a small straight nose, full pink tinted lips but a sharp jawline , but what really stood out were her sea-green eyes with specs of gold and silver. they looked like diamonds shimmering when the light of the windows shined on her face.

< Ding> this is your pilot speaking we have now landed, please when you are getting off the plane to not push and shove any--------

The Pilot's voice snapped those staring at the woman back to reality and got ready to get of the plane, though some did glance back at the beautiful woman every few minutes.

--------

(Priscilla/Percy pov)

"Finally" i shouted. 'i can finally get off of this death-trap' i thought. Ever since i got onto this huge stupid paper plane i have been anxiously waiting to be struck down by my paranoid uncle, Zeus cause even though Thalia and my father said i got permission to enter his domain for this single flight i was still cautious. I couldn't relax at all.

Every time I would almost get comfortable either lightning strikes at least 10 meters away from the plane or i would hear loud rumbling.

 I started to think that Zeus was mocking me. trying to keep me on edge or maybe he was just trying to get back at me for all the times i disrespected him. 

There was this one time i was talking to Nico and complaining about a problem Zeus had caused yet again when the clouds started to rumble i did not care though, i sat down on a bench fiddling around with a paper plane i had made.

 It was fine.. but when i went to throw it not even 3 meters away from me lightning struck and it hit and disintegrated my plane.

 Nico started laughing at the dumbfounded look on my face. I remember thinking 'bro what did the paper plane ever do to you!?..

Like! oops i got carried away! But anyways back to what i'm doing. i was grabbing my bags and trying my best to get off the plane first but it was not working seeing as i was in the middle row, i could feel people staring at me but i did not care.

<5 min later> 

"phew! i'm finally off of that torture machine!" i cried in relief kneeling on the floor. A few minutes later being thankful i am now back on the ground i stood up and walked around trying to find my uncle- ( oh! wait did i tell you who my uncle is and no it's not Zeus..ew.. My uncle's name is Billy Black he's the step brother of my mother Sally.

 I used to visit my uncle and cousin every summer when i was 5-8 years old. i stopped going though cause the Ugly waste of space called Gabe forbade us going cause apparently we were wasting too much money.