(ch7)having lunch

i completely forgot that all the pictures that i have used in my story have come from Pinterest! i apologize for not mentioning it earlier *sheepish smile*....

i also apologize for not updating sooner.. i had school and when i was on break i had to clean the house, not to mention my little sis birthday. i must also apologize for that last chapter it was pretty rushed and it was really uneventful..i am not really proud of that chapter.... i will try to make this chapter at least a bit more interesting.

sooooo back to the story.

----------------

<Alice pov>

I was busy talking to Jasper  waiting for our teacher to start the class, but it seemed that she was waiting for something.

I looked towards Jasper and it looked like he noticed as well seeing as his eyebrows were scrunched if only slightly, and just as i was about to whisper something to him someone knocked on the door, the teacher seemed to expect that and called out to whoever was behind the door.

"come in" the teacher said with a smile, as soon as she called out the door opened and a breath taking woman walked in, i was in awe i turned towards my mate to see him having the same look on his face. it is really rare that we get to see a human with the same beauty comparable to a vampire.

She introduced herself to the class " uh hi my name is Priscilla but my friends call me Percy or Perce, i uh moved here a few days ago and uhm yeah that's it "she said with a sheepish looking smile.

The teacher then told her to sit in the spare seat next to us, she walked towards where the teacher pointed and as soon as she got here i immediately bombarded her with questions.

she chuckled and told me to calm down a bit before answering my questions one by one i really liked her, she was pretty and kind i knew we would be the best of friends, and just like that all three of us talked to each other for the rest of the class it didn't really bother me seeing as we have learned this around a hundred time's.

time flew by fast and before we all knew it the bell rang for lunch, i looked at Percy and asked her to join lunch with my family, i could tell she was unsure whether to accept or decline my offer. but i didn't really give her a choice she declined but i kept on pestering her about it.

we went back and forth until she finally agreed. I smile happy that she had finally accepted i grabbed her hand and quickly went to the cafeteria.... with Jasper trailing right behind us having a small smile plastered on his face.

<end of Alice pov>

<percy pov>

i was dragged to the cafeteria and Alice led us to a table separated from the rest of the tables it  looked like we were the last ones to arrive. i looked at the people at the table and first spotted the first two friends i made today.

"Rosalie, Emmet" i said with a relaxed smile, they smiled back at me and said hi back. i was about to say something else when i heard a voice belonging to a person i didn't realize was sitting down at the table.

"who are you?" i spun my head to look at the dude who asked me a question. i looked into his eyes and could clearly see a little bit of hostility in them. My smile dropped a bit and then I went to introduce myself out of politeness. "hello my name is-" "what are you doing here?" he interrupted looking at me with confusion and scrutiny evident in his voice.

Ok now i was not about to let this prick treat me like this, and just i was about to snap back at the obvious dislike he has for me Rosalie snapped at him first.

"Because she's allowed to now stop being so rude, put your big boy pants on and start acting more mature you prick" she said with an irritated expression on her face.