●01●

Jaehan was laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling, recalling the conversation he had with his mom earlier.

“But mom, we’re just 17?”

To which she replied,
“You’re going to get married next year, until then you’ve to live together”

Jaehan was taken aback.
“What??? No way... Also, Hangyeom? I love him mom, I don’t wanna do this”
He said, his eyes welling up with tears.

His mother looked at him, her eyes full of emotion.
“This is the first and last thing I’ve ever asked from you Jaehanie...”
She said softly.

Jaehan had no choice, he didn’t want to hurt his mom. He took a deep breath and said,
“Okay...”

His mother hugged him tightly, whispering a grateful
“Thank you my sweetie Jaehanie...”

Just then, someone opened the door and Jaehan startled. He looked up to see Taedong standing in the doorway.

“Hyung?”
Taedong said, his voice full of concern.

Jaehan tried to put on a brave face.
“Oh Taedongie..”
He said, trying to sound normal.

Taedong came and sat on the bed next to Jaehan.
“Are you okay hyung?”
He asked.

Jaehan sighed, feeling overwhelmed.
“I don’t know....I really don’t know what to do. How can I get married to someone when I love someone else? I can’t hurt mom...also I don’t wanna hurt Hangyeom...”
Tears started rolling down his cheeks.

Taedong hugged Jaehan tightly, trying to comfort him.
“Hyung, everything will be alright, I promise”
He said, his voice full of love and care.

Jaehan could only hope that his younger brother was right. Jaehan hugged back, feeling the warmth and protection of his brother's embrace. He sighed, not knowing what to do. He was stuck between two difficult decisions and he was scared of making the wrong one. But for now, he just wanted to stay like this, safe in the arms of his loving brother.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Jaehan was so stressed. He was in the school cafeteria with his friends Xen, Hwichan, Sebin, and Kevin. Jaehan was just staring at the space thinking about Hangyeom. He loves Hangyeom so much. How could he just throw him away? He can't break Hangyeom's heart. They were together more than a year now. Hangyeom was always there for him no matter what happened. But mom?

"Jaehan? Are you okay?"
Hwichan asked.

"Ah yeah...I'm good."
Jaehan tried to act normal.

"But seems like you're not..."
Xen said suspiciously.

"No noo I'm really good."
Jaehan said.

At once they heard girls' screaming from the entrance of the cafeteria.

"Oh hell no...here comes the trouble makers."
Sebin rolled his eyes.

"Hmm..."
Jaehan said and let out a sigh.

He was watching Yechan and his friends Jehyun, Junghoon, and Hyuk, the biggest trouble makers of their grade, come to the cafeteria and sit in a table surrounded by girls.

"They are fucking disgusting..."
Hwichan said making a disgusted face.

Jaehan's friends were blaming Yechan and the other three while Jaehan was watching them. At once their eyes met. His eyes met with Yechan. Yechan glared at him and wrapped his arm around a girl.

What the hell was that?

Jaehan thought to himself.

At the moment Hangyeom also came to join them.

"Hey my love.."
He said as he seated beside Jaehan and wrapped his arm around him, giving a kiss on his cheek.

"I feel like throwing up.."
Xen muttered, watching Jaehan and Hangyeom with a disgusted expression.

Hangyeom just laughed, and all of them, Xen, Sebin, Hangyeom and Hwichan, started talking while Jaehan was just staring at Hangyeom with a pensive look.

"Jaehanie? Is everything okay?"
Hangyeom asked, noticing his strange behavior.

"Hmm yeah. I just love you so much." Jaehan whispered, his voice trembling and his eyes filling with tears, although he was trying hard to keep them from spilling.

"Aww my love me too.."
Hangyeom said, side-hugging Jaehan.

Jaehan's heart was aching, and he felt guilty for wanting to break Hangyeom's heart for no reason. He felt like he was the worst person in the world for even considering it, but he knew it was something he had to do. He agreed with mom.

Suddenly, Xen spoke up.

"Let's go classes are starting soon"
He said, and the group got up and left the cafeteria. Jaehan, still deep in thought about Yechan and Hangyeom, followed them out.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Jaehan loved archery more than anything else. After school, he walked quickly towards the archery field. It helped him to calm down when he's stressed. He had been practicing for months and was getting better with each shot. As he hurried along, he suddenly bumped into someone.

"What the fuck? Are yo- Oh it's you huh?"
The other person said in an icy voice.

Jaehan rolled his eyes as he realised it was Yechan.

"Kim Jaehan. Who deceived my parents and trapped me in a marriage."
Yechan said with a cold tone.

"It's not my decision."
Jaehan replied, not wanting to start an argument.

"Just remember this..this marriage is just a business. We don't have any connections. And no one here better not to know about this."
Yechan threatened, his eyes fierce.

"You don't need to worry about it. I don't want anyone to know that I'm married to a fuckboy like you."
Jaehan said sarcastically, smirking.

"What the fuck did you just say??"
Yechan yelled, grabbing Jaehan by his collars.

"Truth??"
Jaehan said, his eyes sharp.

"YA! LEAVE HIM ALONE!"
A voice suddenly shouted from behind them. Jaehan and Yechan turned to see Hangyeom, Jaehan's boyfriend, coming to his rescue.

"Oh who the hell is this? Your boyfriend?" Yechan said mockingly.

"Yeah I'm his boyfriend. So leave him alone before I punch you in your face."
Hangyeom said in a terrifying voice.

Yechan quickly let go of Jaehan's collars and stepped back.
"I'll leave you alone for today,"
He said to Jaehan before walking away, glaring at Hangyeom.

"Are you okay? Did that idiot hurt you?" Hangyeom asked, concerned.

"No I'm fine Gyeomie...thank you.." Jaehan said, giving him a sweet smile.

They both walked together to the archery field, Jaehan feeling relieved that Hangyeom had saved him from the uncomfortable situation. But he knew Hangyeom can't be there again with him.

                ✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter. Have a beautiful day/night.

-Miri💚