●03●

Yechan was just getting into the school as he spotted Jaehan and his boyfriend coming up to the school on a motorbike. Jaehan had his arms around his boyfriend, clinging tightly. Yechan couldn't help the odd feeling that was bubbling inside him.

He watched as Jaehan's boyfriend helped him take off the helmet, and then leaned in to kiss him on the cheek. Yechan quickly turned away, not wanting to witness the intimate moment between the two of them.

"Yo! What are you still doing here? Let's go!"
Hyuk's voice interrupted Yechan's thoughts.

"Yeah."
Yechan replied, and watched as Jaehan and his boyfriend went into the school, hand in hand and beaming with smiles.

Yechan followed Hyuk down the hallway, and soon met up with their other friends, Junghoon and Jehyun.

Yechan, Hyuk and Jehyun were all in the same class, while Junghoon was in another. After exchanging a few pleasantries, they parted ways.

Yechan was sitting in his seat which was right next to the window. His two friends Hyuk and Jehyun were with him. They were surrounded by a bevy of fangirls, all touchy and flirty. Yechan noticed that Jaehan's friends were already there but he hadn't seen Jaehan yet. After a few moments, he saw Jaehan coming with his boyfriend.

Again him...

He clicked his tongue. He watched as Jaehan's boyfriend ruffled his hair before saying goodbye and walking away. Jaehan didn't even bother to look at Yechan's side.

The heck? Am I invisible?
He wondered.

The bell rang and the teacher came in to start the classes. Yechan found himself glancing at Jaehan all the time, hoping to catch a glimpse of him looking back. But no, Jaehan didn't even look at him for a second. Yechan let out a frustrated sigh.

What the hell I was expecting tho?

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Yechan was trying his best to get Jaehan's attention throughout the day but Jaehan didn't gave a damn about him. Yechan was in the basket ball court with his friends Jehyun, Junghoon and Hyuk after school. He was so lost in thoughts that he didn't even notice that his friends were talking to him.

Why am I like this? What's wrong with me? I don't even like him and....why I can't stop thinking about him?
He thought to himself.

"Yechan? Are you okay? You're so quiet today?"
Junghoon asked.

"Ah yeah I'm good."

"Alright then let's play again."
Hyuk said and they started playing again.

Oh he must be in the archery field right now.
As he thought this the ball came flying and hit him in the face.

"Aauchh.."
He rubbed his right cheek in pain.

"Oh my god Yechan are you alright? I'm really sorry. I tho-"
Jehyun started.

"I'm fine Jehyun. Don't worry. By the way I've something to do so I'm leaving now." Yechan said as he grabbed his bag and ran away saying goodbye.

"What? Where are you going??!"
Hyuk shouted but Yechan was already gone.

"What was that?"
Junghoon asked in confusion.

"Who knows? Maybe going to meet a girl or something. Let's leave too I'm hungry." Jehyun said.

"Meeting a girl? Without even telling us? Woah."
Hyuk said as he, Jehyun and Junghoon took their backpacks and walked away from the basketball court.