●02●

Jaehan came home after practice, feeling tired but glad that his day was finally over. Hangyeom dropped him off at his house, and as Jaehan made his way up the drive he noticed a new vehicle parked and wondered who it belonged to.

He slowly made his way inside the house, his heart pounding in his chest as he heard the voices of his mother and two other people. When he entered the living room, he saw his mom, Mr and Mrs Shin, and the one and only Shin Yechan.

"Oh Jaehanie...they came to see you."
His mom said with a warm smile.

"Hello!Nice to meet you...it's after a long time."
He greeted, his gaze shifting nervously between the Shins.

"Aww our Jaehanie is grown now. I can't even recognise you."
Mrs Shin said, her eyes twinkling with delight.

After a few more pleasantries, Jaehan politely excused himself to go and change into some fresh clothes.

"Take Yechanie with you. Show him your room."
His mother said, her voice firm as her gaze shifted towards Yechan.

Jaehan stopped, his heart sinking as he realised what she was asking.

"But m-"
Jaehan was hesitant but the look in his mom's eyes made him accept.

"Yeah you go and talk with him."
Yechan stood up after his father told that and he was glaring at Jaehan too.

I can't believe that this is happening...

Jaehan let out a sigh.

Yechan followed him silently to his room. As they entered the room Jaehan said,

"Don't touch anything. I'll come back soon after having a shower."

Yechan rolled his eyes and said,

"Whatever I don't care."

This guy...

Jaehan bit his tongue to stop himself from punching Yechan.

After Jaehan left, Yechan walked around the room.

"It's still the same. Childish and boring."

Then he stopped at the studying table and saw a framed photo of Jaehan and his boyfriend. Jaehan's boyfriend's hands were wrapped around Jaehan, and their foreheads were touching.

"Eh...so disgusting."
Yechan muttered.

And then his gaze shifted to the photo wall near the bed. There were lots of random scenarios.

Did he took these photos?

Under each photo, there was a sticky note with a quote and a date. There were few photos of Jaehan's boyfriend too.

Yechan couldn't help it, he said,
"I'm already sick of his face."
His voice dripping with disdain.

Yechan heard Jaehan coming out from the bathroom and quickly sat on a cozy arm chair in a corner of the room.

He said disrespectfully as Jaehan entered the room,
“It’s so boring as usual. Only stupid books. What else should I expect from someone like you.”

Jaehan's hair was still wet from his shower, and he was wearing a over-sized sweater and shorts. He was dripping water from his hair, but he seemed unfazed as he walked in.

"You better do not expect anything from me actually."
Jaehan said, his voice strong and determined.

Yechan felt a strange feeling inside him, an unfamiliar warmth and a sensation of excitement but he tried to ignore it. He couldn't help just staring at Jaehan, mesmerized by the sight. He felt drawn to Jaehan's presence. His ears were getting hot and his heart was beating rapidly. He had no clue what was happening to him.

Jaehan noticed Yechan's stare and said, "What?"
Annoyed by Yechan's behaviour.

Yechan quickly tried to act normal. "Nothing.."

At that moment, Taedong entered the room.
"Hyung mom asked you two to come downstairs for dinner."

"Oh okay Taedongie."
Jaehan smiled.

He looked at Yechan.
"Let's go?"
He asked and Yechan nodded.

They both headed downstairs with Taedong, but Yechan was still trying to understand what that strange feeling was.

What was that?

Am I  going insane?

He was so confused and he could not seem to get rid of that feeling. It was the same unpleasant weird feeling he had years ago when he's friends with Jaehan.

It was a nice dinner. Jaehan's mom and Shins were talking about many things while he and Yechan remained silent. Jaehan was sandwiched between his brother and Yechan. There were hundreds of thoughts going on inside his head, and Taedong noticed that Yechan kept glancing at Jaehan.

After the dinner, they were back in the living room. Yechan and Jaehan had to sit next to each other again, their bodies touching, and Yechan couldn't help but feel that unpleasant feeling again, his heart pounding. He tried his best to act normal.

"So sweethearts, we decided that you should move into your house next week."
Mrs Shin said, all smiling.

"What?"
Yechan and Jaehan said in unison.

"We'll get everything ready soon."
Jaehan's mom continued.

"I've selected the house, I hope you two will like it."
Mr Shin added.

Jaehan forced a smile and nodded. There was a tension between the two of them, and Yechan could feel it. He hated  the idea of having to live with Jaehan, and it showed on his face. In the other hand, Jaehan was slightly uneasy with the situation. He didn't want to move in with Yechan, but he had no choice.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Yechan collapsed on the bed as soon as he got into his house. He turned to the other side and faced the ceiling, unable to get Kim Jaehan out of his head.

Jaehan with wet hair, an over-sized sweater and shorts...

He was so cute!

What? No! No way I thought that.

Yechan tried to brush away his thoughts. "What the hell Kim Jaehan!?"
He sat on the bed, feeling a strange mix of emotions from all these years. The reason he had unfriended Jaehan like four years ago.

"I really hate you so much.."

He shoved his head in his hands, confusion washing over him.

Why is it Jaehan?

Out of everyone why him?

Yechan could feel something else besides anger, something he couldn't explain. He wanted to shove all of these feelings away, but found himself unable to do so.

             ✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Hope you enjoyed the second chapter. Have a good day/night.

-Miri💚