one - The Beginning Theme

Now playing Cruel Summer

"This is beautiful." Aidan admired the view as he chuckled at the camera.

A perfect day to document as he filmed his way out the day. The sun was beginning to set down as it create a beautiful scenery.

Aidan continued to film the view as time to time he'd take his eyes off from the camera to give a look at the real thing.

The lake was quiet, as it was only him and his dad in the area. In the distance a few ducklings swam with their mother duck to which Aidan found adorable and showed to his audience.

"Look there's some ducks over there." Rob or Aidan's father pointed.

"Already at there." Aidan put down his camera as he shoot his dad a smile.

"There's the mama duck and her children."

"Hello ma'am" They both laughed.

Aidan again pulled out his camera to film again - his father stand behind admiring the place also. Rob perked slightly as a sound of a stick cracked and following footsteps.

He glances at the opposite side as Aidan seemed not to notice, A man and a what Rob assumed a teenager came out, walking towards the scene.

"Diba meron tayo mga kapit bahay? Pwede mo yun maki-pag friends, try mo." The man spoke in a foreign language to which rob glance at them curious.

The man caught with Rob as he shot him a nod as a greet, "Hello, good evening." He greeted as the kid beside him only smiled.

"Oh Good evening also." Rob greeted as he faced them. Aidan looked back at them as he saw two strangers. As the two men had a little chit chat his eyes landed on the teenager with the man.

They looked about his age - maybe being a year or few months younger.

Their hair messingly linger around their face as it was a difficult angle for Aidan to take a good look at them.

It seemed that the male had stared at them for a little too long that resulted the said teen to glance at him.

Their eyes met as the other teen blinked as if something perked their interest. A few seconds they sent a shy smile to Aidan to which he awkwardly but successfully reciprocated the action.

"Are you guys new here?" Rob asked to the strangers. "Oh..! Uhh yes we are uhhhh we just moved here from last time." The man said as the other male looked confused for a second.

The teen chuckled slightly, "Yes, We just moved here from the Philippines so we are extremely new from all of this and My dad is also not very fluent in english so excuse us." The teen gave a closed-eye smile as the man who is now reveal as their father nodded.

"Oh wow, The Philippines? That's a long one, Well.. welcome!" Rob greeted with a warm energy as both of them smiled at him with a nod.

"I am Rob Gallagher by the way and my son Aidan." He gestured to himself then back to Aidan. "Nice to meet you!" The teen's dad exclaimed.

"I am Leo Jeanne and my daughter." He gestured towards the teenager, "Crul" she spoke in a quiet voice.

"She's cruel..?" Rob asked chuckling.

"My name is Crul." The teen rubbed her nape at this. "Oh! Your name is crul! That's so unique." Rob complimented, "It's corny if you think about it." The teen laughed as their dad pouted at this as he was the mastermind of the name.

"Your son" Leo spoke as it result Aidan and Cruel to turn their attention to them. "He is very handsome, Nice to meet you boy!" He waved at the young man as Aidan was taken back a little by the sudden compliment and smiled, his dimples showing on his cheeks as it was noticed by certain person and caused a curve on their lips.

"Thank you so much, I'm flattered.. nice to meet you too sir."

"Aya No more sir, We now friends!"

Crul let out a awkward laugh as she just tried to smile to apologize for their father's friendlyness.

Aidan only waved his hand - signaling it was okay. Crul looked at the ground as they caught the sight of their shoes, they thought about it before sucking on the skin of their lips.

"Ar-" a familiar ringtone blast as it caused the teen to be cut off by her sentence. She turned to the source of the sound and Leo perked up at the vibrating in his pants. "Oops its my phone" He said as he digged into his pocket.

"So loud, sorry" He chuckled before answering the phone. Seeing the caller id Crul sighed as she figured out not to finish her question.

"Mom?" She finished, Leo nodded and turned to the other two. "It was nice knowing you two, but Yung mother is waiting for us to come back." Leo nodded.

Crul hummed, "It's nice to meet you sir." She slightly bowed as she shot a glance at Aidan who was about to say something but his dad intrupt them.

"You too, see you two around yeah?" Leo nodded, before they walked away towards their car which was parked a few walks ahead.

Aidan watched as they went away - Crul looked back without making it obvious as she saw the male watching them. She smiled in hidden.

"Well their sure a great family." Rob commented as he also watched the two walked away before looking back at the view then back at Aidan.

"Did you film any more?" He asked as Aidan shat back to reality as he realized he didn't touched his camera again eversince the two came to talk.

"Oh shoot."