two - Maybe It Was

"Aidan, would you mind getting this book for me in the library?" Lauren or better known as Aidan's mother called.

The said boy looked up from his phone, "Sure thing mom which is it" Before going back.

"It's called the delusions will always be delusions, it's quite popular today, pretty sure that in no time it will sell out"

Aidan looked back to his mom with a cheeky smile - his dimples pooping out adorablely. "I'll go out right after im finished with this, which is innnnnnnnn.." He continued as he squinted his eyes on his device, tapping a few buttons as his word contniued.

Lauren chuckled as she crossed her arms at him. "Innnnnn... now!" Aidan tapped one last time before putting down the device.

The woman let out a closed eye chuckle with a hint of sarcasm once again, "Well better chop chop before the rain starts pouring, I'm pretty sure your dad is outside, you could ask him to drive you" She glances to the window and Aidan does the same.

The sky was gray and sad.

Lauren walks away as she continue on what she was doing before, Aidan pouted at the colors of the sky before getting up, grabbing his phone and heading for the door.

"Usual library?"

"Yup"

Nodded before grabbing his jacket. Running a hand through his scalp - ruffling the strands of hair messily.

He heads out with a quick goodbye.

"Dad, can you drive me to the library please" Rob looks up from the book he was reading just outside their porch.

"Sure, what for?" He asked, curiosity strucked slightly.

"Mom. She asked to get a book for her" He explained putting his palms to his pants pocket. "Ah, I think I know which book that is, sure I'll drive you"

Aidan smiled as the two walked towards the car. "Weather isn't so nice these days right" Robert started.

"Yeah, so gloomy" Aidan said as he buckled up his seatbelt a bit as Rob started the car. "I was thinking about vlogging today" Aidan leaned forward - the moving car bumping.

"What's stopping you?" Robert asked, not looking at the teen completely, his focus on the moving road Infront.

"I don't know exactly.." He looked away, his lips turned into a small pout with a mixed of an empty mind.

"Probably the sad expression of the sky or I'm just lazy to edit later" He laughed at his own sentence to which Rob does the same.

"Probably the second one" Rob chuckled. "Oh shit!-" The sudden pressure on the break made them leaned onward as their backs hits back softly.

"The hell?"

A black cat jumped on Rob's view that made him stop the breaks as Aidan immediately turned the reason of the sudden stop just to see a once normally harmless animal.

The cat meowed before hissing his teeth and jumping off the car and off to the side of the road almost with an attitude.

"Did that cat really just played me" Aidan laughs at his father.

Both men arrived at the library, Aidan went inside first as his father stayed a bit outside the place by a sudden phone call.

Being - it was a library, Rob stayed put.

Opening the door of the library, Aidan was rushed with the scent of books and silents. He stepped inside as he gave out a smile to the local librarian as a greeting.