three - Second Hand For...?

Aidan plopped himself down his bed with a hard sigh. A wave of relief washed over him when he felt his body finally in a comfortable place and position.

The few clothes in his bed reminding him to do laundry soon, the tired man just layed at the comforts of his bed, eyes closed almost drifting into slumber.

He woke back to conciousness when a notification on his pocket's pants rang. Realizing he hasn't got out of his clothes from the interview, he groaned.

Despite the tired side of him wanting plop right back to bed the uncomfortable side of laying down with his outside clothes held him back. Groaning once again before finally deciding to get up.

Sitting up on his bed with his head down. Trying to gain some energy to get himself up.

With exhausted living in his mind, he wasn't completely aware of his senses around as it didn't seem came in notice when soft scratching was in his bedroom window. Grabbing a pair of pants and shirt before going off to the bathroom.

The bright light of the bathroom made him want to turn it back off.

The cold water against his hands and splashed into his face brought the boy a little more conscious. Changing into the more comfortable clothes before leaving the bathroom.

With a little more energy but yet very sleepy, he walked back to his room with a hand on his scalp.

Twisting the doorknob to open, the view of his window came first to his view with a black cat sitting on the-

What?

He blinked in suprised and looked at the window again with widen eyes.

Delusions not eating him as he once again sees the black cat at his window staring back at him. Aidan stood there with the shock fading as he slowly walk towards the animal.

The slow approach resulted a clear view for Aidan to realize it was the same cat that jumped on his father's driving view a few days ago.

"Meorw" The cat said. Aidan blinked a few times before his mouth turn into a smile - letting out a small chuckle.

"What are you doing here?" The cat's head twitched to turn their head, only staring at the boy before looking at their sides.

Aidan noticed the animal perked up as if seeing someone. Suddenly the cat shot back raising its two paws to go into human standing mode before scratching hard on the door window.

Despite the few scratch but due to the force upon it - the scratch left a small almost noticable marks on the clear glass window. Turning its paw before jumping and landing on their four cat feet and running away from the teen.

Aidan watched all of this with quite a laugh. Looking out of the window to try to catch the cat running away.

The black cat ran quite fastly as if trying to chase someone. Being the animals they are - he thought.

Dawn came the next day and no sense of unsual provoked the beginning as the usuals came in order. It was a calm Saturday morning.

Aidan was asked by his mother to take out the trash to which the male swiftly followed - bringing the bag of trash out the bigger bin, ready to be picked up.

When tossing the bag into the bin, a loud groan was heard somewhere that caught the boy's attention. Being it was like seven in the morning in a weekend not to add in a pretty quiet neighborhood.

Aidan looked around the area. Trying the caught the owner of the voice.

That's when he finally saw a person that could possibly be the owner of the voice. Leaning his body to get a more clear reason as to why this person head was lower than it should be.