four - crul's perspective

"Maybe moving here isn't that bad."

She tried to convinced. The traffic light turned red as the following cars stopped just before the pedestrian lane. Everyone crossed without a pace, continuing one's day. The sun is back again and that only means one thing. Another new day.

Crul was starting to get familiarize of the city. Using the small details of the place as a reminder of where is she.

A smile plaster on her face when she caught the bright red bench on their way. Eyes hitched when the sun light hit her, Despite the hot reflect from the star - Crul blinked it away, admiring the shine of the daylight.

Crul doesn't mind the burning heat against her skin. She wouldn't consider the heavy sweat from just being outside for a minute a hassle, though the running engines on the road sure made their brain ticked with annoys. With every person passing - she made an extra effort to avoid any type of contact - an attempt to not get noticed.

Honestly, the girl wished for the ability to turn invisible.

The gentle breeze of the wind was a perfect touch for a perfect day. The clock perked to twelve as lunch time began. Crul was on her way to lunch, finding a retouch of energy.

It was not fun going to school at seven am in the morning, luckily her next class was at 2:30 pm. Basically having a two hours lunch break.

She cringes when the sound of the door rang through the cafe. Earning some glances of near by costumers.

Deciding to ignore the eyes, Crul walks towards the counter - whom was a girl with strawberry hair.

"Goodmorning Crul! Like yesterdays?" The berry head greeted.

"Yes please." Crul replied, The conversation ended pretty quickly with the strawberry barista naming the charge. As soon as Crul was done she made her way to an empty sit - choosing a spot near a window to take advantage of the natural lighting.

A sigh came out from her as the lass brought out the notebook they were holding to the table. The pen aims towards the start of the paper but with no intention. Crul blankly looked at the paper. Not having anything in mind, she took a glance to everyone else in the store.

The place wasn't packed. But Enough people to hold you back from doing a cartwheel in the middle of the room.

Crul eyes landed at the counter again, two young people behind it. One has a bright smile while the other stayed neutral. Despite that, the two seemed to get along. Crul wonder if the two have some type of romantic connection for eachother.

A middle aged man sat across a young beautiful woman. The two talked with a more of a casual mood, the choice of words and the swift of the conversation made it clear that the two have an intimate relationship, She wonders if this is his wife or daughter.

The resemblance of the man seemed to travel to the woman as well. Despite the age of difference, Crul could tell that they had spend time just long enough with eachother for the other one to copy the other's habit. A sign of comfortability.

At that she started the pen. The rang of the door made her look back. Her eyes sparkled.

"Goodmorning sir! What can I get you?" Berry head greeted another costumer. Engaged of the scene, Crul didn't gave notice the other barista walking towards her.

Only snapping back to reality when the tray was placed on her table. She stuttered a thank you to which the server only nodded.

The server left and Crul took the drink - not bothering to mix the liquid as she prefered it bare. With a sip of her drink, Crul looks back at the counter.