why though?

"what do you want to eat?"

"You"

"What?!" Kazama's face flushes read as shinnosuke gives him a sly grin.

"Just kidding, anything you'd want to make, I'm good with everything ~" he sings and turns around with his hands in his pocket. walking carelessly as always, his legs were like long sticks that would wander off to anywhere. kazama smiled at the silly thought.

"What if i ask you a weird question?" Shinnosuke speaks up again, just his head turning around to look at kazama.

"Answer that?"

"That's what i thought" he nods to himself and keeps smiling for some reason, kazama has no idea what he's so happy about, but he's happy to see his best friend all giggly.

"What is it?"

"I'll ask when i have one, i just needed to hear that for now" kazama sighs at that.

that was so like him, he thought. but what woukd shinnosuke do if kazama asked him one? something weird like what does he think about someone having feelings for someone of the same se... NO! no way he'd ever ask anything like that.

but it bugs him. knowing shinnosuke, wouldn't he just laugh it off by saying something like 'eh~? i don't know, it's their business" or something like "hm~ well, the other person must be too cute, huh? say, do you have a kink like that toru-ku-" and kazama would have to smack him on the head .

"..uhm. what if i ask you one?" he says clearing his throat a bit as he looks at the ground while walking.

"ora? you know how to ask weird questions? wait, you even know how to think weird things?" shinnosuke stops in his tracks as if it was such a big deal.

"you know what, nevermind. baka" kazama looks at him and then walks further. it was stupid to even try something like that, he's too scared he'd slip up and say something he's not supposed to.

after all, he knew very of the fool he became in front of his own best friend. or should he call him his one sided crush now?

"no~pe. you have to say it now, our toru~kun isn't the type to talk blah blah. so please say it"

ah, damn.

kazama thinks to himself.

"well, it wasn't much. i just wondered what you think about- uh, donuts!"

"eh? that's not something weird though?"

"yeah, i know right. i meant to say donuts with pineapples?" his voice clearly reflects the inner conflict as shinnosuke notices it better than anyone.

he grabs the kazama by the shoulders, stopping him right there as he looks up.

"is something troubling you?" shinnosuke rarely ever looks serious, and right now kazama us witnessing on of those rare moments. shinnosuke's eyes speak his concern.

"n-nah.. nothing like that. I'm just too tired i guess"

"no, you're not. come on, we're best friends! you can ask me anything. say, what is it?" kazama stays quiet at that.

"ah~! is it something embarrassing? like uh, my kink? or my sex fantasy? oh or is it the boobs or ass question?" he gasps, kazama's face & ears are becoming redder by each passing moment,

"no way, you want to know if I'm a virgin? damn right, i guess i am. yeah, your best friend is a virgin. but I am sexually active though, i even did it just yest-"

"SHUT UP!!!" kazama shouts as he hits shinnosuke's head as hard as he could while his eyes are closed.

"pfft. hahahaha- agh!" shinnosuke laughs but winces in pain from another smack.

"okay okay, I'm sorry! hey, I'm sorry!" he puts his hands up in air as his stomach probably hurts more than his head. spending time with his toru-kun is definitely his favourite time ever.

"no. you're. not. dumbass. how can you even say all that nonsense on the street with such loud voice?! baka!!" kazama shouts as they get a few people to look at them but get ignored easily.

"yes yes, I'm a total idiot for spewing that nonsense on the street. yes, my vouce was as loud as an idiot. yes, I'm very sorry" he says while laughing in between.

after hitting lightly a few more times, kazama finally calms down. his ears still red as ever, but atleast his hands stopped now. shinnosuke couldn't be more in awe.

kazama sighs heavily and finally looks up at shinnosuke. his own face is red due to the stupid blush, but why did the guy in front of him look even redder?

"what's wrong? why is your face so red too?" he asks in an annoyed tone.

"nothing really~ i just like the thought of kazama-kyun getting all worked up just because of me. i must be the only special one~ right?"

"ugh" kazama rolls his eyes and turns around, shinnosuke following from behind like a little pup.

"oh mona! Dashi han beon malhaebwa~" he winks flirtatiously,"tell me, tell me, t-t-t-t-t-tell me. Nareul saranghandag-"

"it's not even oh mona- ugh. you'd better shut up right this second"

"hit me one more time baby dashi hanbeon~ Okay, banggeumhangeo hajimalgo tto hanbeon~~"

and the whole way back home, which was to shinnosuke's home was spent by kazama experiencing a timeless priceless live concert by one and only shinnosuke nohara of kasukabe.

it was a one time opportunity for everyone- not kazama of course. he had the privilege to hear him sing any moment he wished. which he never did by the way.

truly a magnificent experience. shinnosuke is happy to annoy his best friend to his limit, but he'd never know of kazama internally grinning at the dork beside him.

+×+

very rushed,
very short,
very bad,
very 'where the hell is this chapter going?', very 'was the author sleepwalking while typing this bs?!',
very 'we wait from july to march & this is what we get? #@&%× the author I'm srsly gonna &^£&@÷£%<*]:@ '

yes, i know very well. I'm deeply sorry (I'm not) for taking this long & coming up with this dumptrash of a chapter. i won't say much, all that i have in my defense is that i really didn't know what to make them cook so i ended procrastinating for like 8 whole months, uhh yeah, well i still don't know.

but guess what? your favourite girl has learnt the basics of baking! and I've also learnt how to cook too!! so i think we might have a cute lil bake date hmm??

no listen, i know i could write it even if i didn't know to make it. but i personally don't like writing things i don't have first hand experience with. it feels somewhat like a fraud? lol, idk.

ah- of course, that doesn't mean I've experienced everything in this story lmao my ass could never have such a cut- ahem. anyways. that's not the point here. I'm probably in the mood to go & ramble for hours. so I'll take my leave from here.

it's exam season for almost all of us so best of luck from your favourite girl! 🎀 i love you all so much, like genuinely! love ya & take care my beloved family~❤️

tata 🎀