Bond of the Same Kind

After separating from Aether and Paimon, y/n had followed right behind Kaeya to their own temple to follow through with their mission,"The temples, do they contain like huge monsters that protect whatever is in there?" she asks with curiosity as the two arrive before two huge, stone doors.

"Not that I know of, no. Mostly it's just hilichurls and slimes that live in them due to the leylines." Kaeya answers her as he turns to the girl,"Tell me something, y/n. You really don't remember where you came from? Not even a flicker of a memory flashing through your mind?" he asks and y/n shakes her head,"No, nothing. But Kaeya, I have to ask. Do you know where I came from?" she asks and while Kaeya did expect her to ask this question at some point, it still puzzles him for some reason.

"Oh, and why ask such a question?" he remarks with a teasing grin,"Because your eye is the same as mine. I mean, we have the same star pupil." y/n points out and Kaeya smiles softly,"That may be so, but I don't think I'm the right person to help you recover your memory. My past is certainly different from yours. You need to find your past on your own. You understand what I'm telling you?" he says softly.

"I think so. I'm just guessing you don't even know where I came from, huh? Still, it really would've been nice to know where I came from. Then again, I can't expect everyone with the same eyes as mine to come from the same place." y/n mumbles with disappointment that made Kaeya feel slightly bad,"I'm sorry. But, I'll try to help you in any way I can to recover your memories." he vows and y/n finally smiles once more,"Thanks Kaeya." she utters.

"Now then, I have another question for you. Can you smell that?" he inquires and y/n literally sniffs the air, much to Kaeya's amusement as the girl look adorable doing so,"Nope, I don't smell anything. Am I supposed to?" y/n says with confusion as Kaeya chuckles,"Something must have happened in the temple. I imagine there will be slimes, hilichurls, and... whatever is giving Stormterror extra power." he says with a smirk as he stares at the temple's doors,"Oh yes, it is going to be lively in there indeed!" he adds as the two step closer to the temple.

"There must be a nest of monsters in there! So many to fight and defeat!" y/n exclaims with mild excitement,"Oh, ho-ho! You're quite the brave one, aren't you! It's a pity that the Temple of the Wolf has been disturbed by such an atrocity." Kaeya sighs with crossed arms, but then pats y/n's head.

"Let's head in, y/n. No one makes offerings to The Four Winds anymore, yet the old winds never vanish... We need to clear out the temples, for The Four Winds." he says and y/n nods,"Right. I'm ready!" she says with determined eyes and Kaeya couldn't help but be entranced by her eyes. They're definitely the same as his, but it's only the star pupil that they have in common. But her eye color, they're a mixture of pink, blue and purple that made her eyes shine like the finest of diamonds.

Kaeya doesn't know why or how, but he just knows that this girl has caught his attention fairly quickly the moment his eye landed on her form. He tries to deny it, but his rapidly beating heart won't allow him to deny the fact that he has become infatuated with the girl beside him. And, that he isn't the only one.

Kaeya takes a breath to push these thoughts away for now as he approaches the temple and push open the double doors,"Cool." y/n was in awe by the portal hidden by the door,"Shall we?" Kaeya smirks as he held out his hand and y/n immediately accepts it before they both step inside the temple.

Y/n was even more amazed by the inside of the temple, not having expected something so big to be located inside such a tiny temple,[We must be in a whole other dimension or location.] she theorizes before her attention is caught by Kaeya summoning his sword,"Let me show you how the Knights of Favonius conquer our adversaries!" he exclaims loudly as he took the role in leading y/n through the temple.