~18✨

Happy 4k guys!!🥂🥂

So our next target is to reach 10k can we??

I have seen many of you have visited my insta page but didn't follow or liked reels c'mon guys do it!

And yaa very soon I will be posting an announcement related to the story so stay tuned..

So which of the couples is yours favourite??

Heer & Vihaan

Ayaan & Vedika

Yuvaan & Diya

(Author's pov)

Her breath hitched feeling his hand on her waist caressing her clothed waist. His hot breath fanning against the back of her neck makung goosebumps erupt all over her body.

He then pulled her towards him her back resting against his chest meanwhile he wrapped his arms around her.

Now she wriggled to get out of his hold but her attempts was of no use against his muscular body.

"Biwi, your attempts are of no use so stop, I ain't leaving you" Vihaan whispered in his deep husky voice the he started giving soft kisses on her neck causing her to freeze at his actions.

He then slided his hand up and down sensually against her arm making her calm.

Heer sensed that this is going too far and that to when she is hell bent to ignore him so she elbowed him on his stomach hardly making him wince in pain and stepped back a little .

She removed his hands quickly and was about to enter the restroom but Vihaan grabbed her arm a bit harshly and pinned her against the door
with her hands which are pinned above her head .

"LEAVE ME VIHAAN" heer shouted fiercely still scared of his outburst but didn't showed.

"Why the fuck are you behaving like this huh?? First listen to me damnit" Vihaan shouted with his anger building up he is trying not to hurt her in any of the aspects but still her tantrum is going overboard for him.

"What's there to listen? You have said enough! And that was the last straw of my patience with you so stop being like this Im fed up of this of yo..." before she could say anything he smashed his lips on her making her head hit the door due to the force. His lips moving against her harshly she didn't knew what happened just a few seconds ago.

She lost her first kiss to him. It's not like that she didn't wanted and also not to him but she didn't liked the fact that her first kiss was out of anger.

Her eyes became teary on the thought of her husband using her. Her mind went numb with these thoughts but she can't let him use her so she pushed him with all her strength.

Vihaan was fed up of her ranting so to keep her shut he placed his lips on hers. He was so overwhelmed with the feeling of kissing his wife. He was way too in the moment enjoying without any remorse, anger or anything, those plumpy ones against his is creating an euphoric moment for him.

But she pushed him harshly making him stumble upon his steps. He frowned looking at her angry expression." Why did you pushed me?? Didn't you enjoyed being intimate with your husband biwi??'

He teased her but his heart stopped for a moment seeing tears in her eyes.

"Hee.." he tried to say something but was cut off by her outburst.