~37✨

||•|| I guess you all have taken an initiative to not to comment.

||•|| Do check out my message board hope so you all will help out rest is upto you all only.

||•|| The target is yet to complete on the previous chapter.

||•||The next Target is:-
~ votes:- 950+
~ comments:-70+
~ followers:-855+

||•|| Word count:- 2099 words

(Author's POV)

Heer was still in the hospital for several hours as she had to go through several tests to ensure that everything was safe.

Vihaan was there too, not leaving her side, not even for a single minute. Heer was deep asleep under the effect of medicines, Vihaan rubbed her hand with the pad of his thumb, staring at her, not moving even for a minute.

"Bhai, have something, you haven't had anything since the morning" Ayaan coveted, diverting his gaze from sleepy Heer to his hand over hers.

"Will have once she is discharged" he replied, requesting him and Vedika to leave as he will come back once Heer is discharged.

~

"Thank God Heer and baby are completely fine" Dadi prayed to the almighty for their well-being.

"But what caused her allergy?" Radhika questioned being curious.

"Soya, I guess Diya made oats and soy pancakes right Diya" Vedika questioned, gazing at Diya.

"I...I didn't know that bhabhi is allergic to soya" Diya nervously stated, her eyes fluttering in between everyone.

"Obviously no one knew it's not even your fault, don't worry" Radhika stated while everyone nodded understanding the fact.

"Right bhabhi is fine now"Ayaan added.

"Yes and they will return after sometime" Vedika joined in.

"Dee, don't worry baby its not your fault" Yuvaan comforted her.

Diya still felt bad for Heer though everyone comforted her, seeing her in a gloomy mood, Yuvaan decided to cheer her up. Everyone was seated in the living room. Yuvaan went somewhere with Akriti.

Diya chewed her nails as her leg trembled with anxiety.

"Bhabhi" Akriti yelled, gaining their attention.

"Bhabhi, Bhai has something for you". She squealed as they saw Yuvaan entering.

"What is it, Yuvaan" Sakshi gasped.