~47✨

||•|| You all are so good.. love you.. Don't forget to complete the target next time.

||•|| The next chapter is almost done if you'll will complete the target within few days then will upload soon.. It's upto you all

||•|| The Target for the next chapter
~ Votes:- 1.09k
~ Comments:- 110
~ Don't forget to follow

||•|| Word Count:- 1431 words

(Author's POV)

"Ouchh" Vedika screamed as she stumbled on the staircase, felling on her knees, tears gathering in her eyes.

"Vedika" Sakshi and Radhika exclaimed loudly and rushed towards her.

"What happened how did you fall" they uttered helping her stand.

"Are you feeling dizzy or something" Sakshi questions

"No no I'm totally fine, my foot got twisted that's it don't worry" she mutters, but it was hurting her a lot.

"Your face tells how painful it is". Radhika exclaims.

"But mumma " she tries to speak but they hushed her

"Let's take you to your room first then will apply pain relief ointment, it will help you ". Sakshi voiced, to which Radhika nodded.

"I'll call Ayaan, he will bring the doctor along with him ".

"No mumma the spray will work, it's nothing serious and Ayaan will be worried unnecessarily ".

"But"

"Trust me, I'm fine"

They nodded at her, making sure she was fine, they left after sometime.

~

"Yes Mr. Sharna I need these documents really urgently. I'll send someone or will come by myself. They are essential to me" Yuvaan marched in his cabin gathering all the necessary files he had to review.

"Be ready with the papers and my company will be assigning you the new regulations for the contract in a few days" He ended the call and walked towards his car.

"It's already the time, the college will be off by now, I'll go and pick Diya on the way and we --" he abruptly pauses, wondering how he can forget that she is not here.

He unwantedly shakes off the unknown feelings and left for the work he had.

~

"I hope, so your working hours are over right" Vihaan inquires waiting for her outside her college campus.

"Yaa, I am about to leave, but why?" She interrogates.

"Come soon Jaan, I'm waiting for you outside". He smiles.