~31✨

||•|| Thinking of ending this book soon.

||•|| So it's decided the chapters would be out on Thursday's only. Apologies for not updating on this week's Thursday coz I had to attend my cousin's Wedding.

||•||Don't know what shit I wrote(crying mess)

||•|| The target for new chapter
~ votes:-720
~comments:-70
~followers:-679

||•|| Word Count:- 3584 words

(Author's POV)

As Heer was trying to sit properly, Diya helped her to do so. She felt a bit dizzy and held on to Diya's hand, with closed eyes she inhaled deeply.

"Bhabhi are you fine?" Diya asked concerned.

"Yup I'm" Heer stated and met with the fretful eyes of others.

"You sure beta? You don't have to hide anything, ok, we can call the doctor right now" Sakshi added, patting her head lovingly.

"I ain't lying mom, I'm good" Heer said giving off a sweet smile, the entire family too smile.

"Is that so? You aren't lying, is it true?" The door creaked open as Vihaan entered the room, looking exhausted.

Heer tensed with his sudden question, her eyes moving towards the whole room while the entire family has a confused expression not knowing what does Vihaan means.

"Vih...aan no" Heer mumbled, her eyes meeting his which held a cold expression.

"What no Heer? What you want to say Vihaan" Sakshi asked curiously.

"Are you going to tell or should I" Vihaan stated firmly, his pitch icy cold.

"Vihaan you guys stop with this and state it clearly" Dadi demanded.

"So your dear Daughter in law hided the fact that she is pregnant". He conveyed, glaring at her. Heer closed her eyes as tears streamed down her eyes.

The entire room chirped with the happiness, sharing hugs, congratulations and blessing the couple.

"Congratulations beta" Virat came and hugged Vihaan, patting his back lovingly.

Happiness would have been an understatement, for them all were over the moon hearing such great news.

" We're going to become grandma's" both Sakshi and Radhika chided, hugging each other.

They both them went towards Heer who was silently crying. Hugging her, they both kissed her forehead to which she cried more.

"Bass bacha , why are you crying this much, this is such a happy moment to celebrate, and you are letting those fatty tears to fall" Radhika said wiping off her tears.