I want

"So what did yall do last night kids?" My mom asked as we were eating breakfast.

Jessie and both looked at eachother than back at mom.

"Uhmm Mom i think you need rest, you should go sleep after eating" I suggested since I saw the dark circles.

My mother wasn't the kind of girl to wear a lot of make-up, her face isn't meant for make-up actually but this time it looked like she needed rest.

"Oh no sweety i want to hear ya'll talk I've been away for quite a long time" she insisted.

Finally my brother spoke up,"I'll go first."

"Okay so mom i have a game on thursday.. it's actually the second game of the season, would you be attending?" He happily asked.

"Lucky you, cause I'm off all next week"

"What about dad?" I curiously asked.

"Kids if ya'll want me to attend anything like competition or a game or something fun we can all do this week just put it in the calendar"

"Okay mom you need rest this whole week though but before that I needa talk to you.. girl talk!" I exclaimed.

"Erika? Did you meet a guy?" My mom is always questioning me about guys hehe.

"Yes I did! But he might go to Northridge high I'm still not sure"

"What's his name?" Jessie asked before my mom could speak.

"Well.. his name is Jack and oh my god mom he has a beautiful smile and is so nice and oh god" I started to daydream in our whole life together.

"Jack Cullen? No way?!? Haa" Jessie annoyingly asked.

"You've meet him Jessie? Tell us, is he a good guy?" Mom asked since nows the chance.

"Yeah I actually do.. he delivered pizza's here in the afternoon and saw my football t-shirt and said he wanted to contact me for a spot as quarterback when he transfers to Quincy High"

"Dear lord when will I meet him? Is he a good guy though" you gotta be extra careful with football guys, they are such tools aka Jessie, Jacob and Joey.

"Well since Erika comes to our practices like everyday she might see him on monday"

"I do not!" why infront of my mom, why?

"Omg my Erika, do you do that?"

"Okay okay only sometimes when I get out of Orchestra class"

"Hm that's what I thought and plus she probably still looks at Jacob's abs for all I know"
Jessie is messing with me i should calm down but the redness on my face isn't helping.

He knows.. He always knew..
Last year I had a huge crush on Jacob and I may have told him. But it didn't go too well in my side cause he wasn't interested.

"Jessie! You need to stop that!"

"Oh my" seemed the only thing that came out of my moms mouth.

"Don't talk to me Jessie" that was my personal feelings and then Jacob just goes and tells my brother about it, I don't approve of that.

"Okay that's enough kids I'm off too sleep make sure to clean those dishes"

We did as we were told but soon I was trapped in my thoughts.

The Fact that I wasn't good enough for him.

He was too good for me I'm assuming.

If only he had given me a chance I would of showed him what falling in love with someone feels like.

"Erika back to earth" jessie snapped his finger.

I sticked my tongue out at him.. Showing my annoyingly face.

Why do boys gotta be so annoying.

******

"Damn it.. Its too early for me to deal with you Joey"

I had opened the door hoping for prince charming but it was just this kid tryna get in my house.

"I came to talk to you about the get-together we are having tomorrow Eric"

"Uhm correction its Erica" I stare at him in a confused look...

My brother doesn't have get-togethers unless moms out of town, I dont know what he is planning but its not gonna be good.