I wish

I never seemed to understand guys and why they are such guys.

Do they even have feelings.

Are they just bricks?

Oh how I wish I could go inside their minds, and they say girls are confusing.

"So you're gonna get the food alright" Jacob said as I munched on some chips.

"I mean I gotta do what I gotta do" I say

"You might wanna stay in your room it will get down"

"I think i'm old enough to know what 'get down' means Jacob.. You know what I'll be a chaperone" I smile slightly with two eyebrows up.

I'm an independent 16 year old what kind of maniac stuff would I do at my age c'mon I could settle things down.

"No no you can't you're like a delicate little flower you needa stay up" Jacob said apparently he's now my second brother huh.

"But-" I say in my little kids voice that no one can ever stop me from doing except Jacob of course, jerk.

"Erika.. Just stay up and make sure there's no one going up the bedrooms alright?"

I'm just not gonna let these idiots have a party without me.. What is a party without me anyways? Oh wait let me rephrase that "get together"

I'm very known for not listening and that ends up going really bad but isn't life all about risks. I'll give it a go..

Erika get your gear ready you're about to crash a party oh wait "get together" ha..

"Yes sir I'll stay up" I sigh.
They don't know what's gonna hit them.

I smirk to myself as I walk out the house to get The food, this gotta go my way.

*ring ring*

"Uh hello new phone, who this?"

"get ready we gonna crash a par- I mean get together" I excitedly whisper into the phone.

"Oh no remember last time when we tried that"

That brings back a few memories hmm.

We weren't exactly the best at costume parties, last Halloween wasn't exactly pretty either.

"Okay.. Okay.. You have a point, but apparently they gonna have like board games and a few video gam-" I smirk as I know what is coming up.

"Ahh heck yes! I'll be there I'll bring my Ddz video game ahh this is my chance Erika!"

"This is gold!" He yells.

****

There's a knock on the door and we all rush towards it.

"Guys this is it" Joey jumps up and down.

We keep fighting for the handle but Jacob elbowed everyone in the face and got to open it first.

"How you doing?" He uses his manly seductive voice as he sees it's two girls.

They both giggle and take a step inside.

My instincts are to drown them in food. "Hey Mary any chips?"

"How about guacamole with that?"

"I heard you like spicy stuff"

"Popcorn?"
I'm changing from tray to tray to be a good hostess but all they seem to want is.. water?

"So Jacob anything new going on?" Mary asks.

"I mean there's a few-" he starts to say but I roll my eyes and walk away. I don't wanna listen to a hook up.

I go inside the kitchen and get myself some popcorn and some chips. Minutes later Joey walks in, "what are you still doing down here?"

I just shrug my shoulders and keep eating. I'm waiting for Jake to stop by so why not stay down here for a little while.

He walks away towards the living room not caring I'm still down here. I walk around the house seeing as more people are coming in and see that they are Juniors. I see why the two doofs would want to have this party. I think they only hang out with my brother cause he knows the upperclassman. I spot a few of my acquaintances so I make a move.  Socializing became easy as I got to high school, back in 8th grade I was still in my emo phase and a very awkward person.

"What in the world-" Jess exclaimed as he sees me hug one of his friends.

"What?  I haven't seen her for a while."

He grabs me by the arm and tells me to go upstairs, basically pushed me up. Now I'm just alone and hungry. I look out the window to see more cars parking, I even saw about 10 kids come out small car. I lay on my bed waiting to get out this boredom, I need something interesting in my life.  As I was about to pass out I heard a small noise by the window. I look out and I see Genesis and Jake throwing rocks at my window.

I open the window to yell as I see
Jake holding a really big rock. "Woah woah woah don't throw that one! That's the size of your fist!" They run towards the front door to get me out of here. And I wait and I wait some more but no one is here to get me out yet. Those son of a- I bet they stayed down there. I sneak down the stairs as there's none of the boys upstairs. I look around the kitchen the living room and outside but they are nowhere. I begin to question my decision on friends. There's only one room I haven't looked in. I go inside the game room and there on the right corner I see Genesis, Jake and others so interested in the tv. They had already put in their video games and we're having a tournament.

"That's what I thought"

In that group of people I spot a few football players and in there I saw..