Dance

Gonan call the dance the snow ball cuz thats what my one dance is called so!!
------------------------------------

There were two more weeks till the snow ball, the schools dance.

I don't think anybody was going to ask me, so I felt a bit disappointed that I wasn't going.

"Hello y/n!" Hazel came over and greeted me, "Hey Hazel"

Hazel looked me up and down and then looked at my face, "You seem sad, you okay? What happened?" She asked

"I just feel.. disappointed, nobody is going to ask me to the snow ball and I cant ask who I wanna ask because they're probably not into me that way."

"I say, just go for it, they probably like you back, whoever it is, you never wanna tell me who."

"...maybe, are you gonna ask your secret crush too that you never wanna tell me who either?"

"Uh, she's definitely straight, I've seen her look at men and say some certain things about men."

"well why not just go for it"

"hey, thats what I said, don't do use what I said on me."

I chuckled

"just ask her, I bet she's into you.. You're cute, who wouldnt."

"You think I'm cute?" Hazels ears and face went red hearing that

"yeah-"

"Y/N"

"yeah?"

She played with her fingers, looking down at her hands.
"what is it?"

She then looked up at me and put her hands on my shoulders "huh?-"

"Go with me to the snow ball, please, I I love you, I want to be yours, I fucking love you so much Y/N, you always treat me so nice."

I could feel butterflies and myself heat up

"I would love to go with you Hazel, I love you too"

Hazel's smile got so big, it was cute, her dimples were so cute.

Timeskip to the day of the dance

I wore a suit (or dress if you want a dress lol)

I got ready for the dance and then my dad gave me a ride there and dropped me off, I waited by the doors for Hazel. Hazel came over and gave me a big hug, "I'm so glad I can go to this with you~" She said, she wore a dress

"You look beautiful.." I told her

"Thank you, you look gorgeous.." She said

"I love you.." "I love you too"

We both went in the school and to the gym where the snow ball was being hosted at.

The lights were purple, shining on the floor, there was slow music playing.

Me and Hazel slow danced together, her arms around my neck and my arms around her waist.

We stared into each others eyes, Hazel looked so beautiful, her blue eyes shining in the purple light, her cute smile and her dimples. Her dress looked so good on her.

-------------------

😭 hope u liked it