Sick

———————————

Me, Hazel, Josie, and PJ were all sitting near the football field for lunch.

Hazel was talking with the other two and I just watched the football field, the guys were practicing right now.

I sneezed.

"Bless you" Hazel responded

"Thank yo-" Sneeze.

"bless you" she said again

"thank you..."

"you getting sick or something Y/N?" Josie asked

"nah" I sneezed again, sneezing into my napkin

"bless you!!" Hazel said once again, "thank you Hazel"

"Maybe you should go home, you're obviously sick.." PJ said

"No I'm not" I replied

"I think you might be too, I can come over after school if you want" Hazel responded

"Yes I am, yeah come over, Ill call my dad to pick me up" I replied again, I called my dad to pick me up and later once I was home, I took some medicine and then layed in bed for a few hours..

Waiting for Hazel.

My dad left for work so I was all alone.

I heard a knock at the door, I bet that was Hazel, I went to the door and opened it and Hazel was there. "Hi Hazel!!" "hey Y/N!"

For a few hours, Me and Hazel watched TV and she made sure I was feeling alright all through out it..

Shit, this popcorn, I'm going to throw up..

"Hazel.." I said quietly.

"Yes Y/N?"

I ran to the bathroom and got down on my knees to the toilet to throw up, Hazel came running after me and she realized what was happening and tried moving my hair out of the way.

(if you have glasses, she removed them and put them somewhere safe)

she rubbed my back slowly while I threw up

"You okay?" She asked

I finally stopped throwing up for a second so I responded "kinda.. I hate throwing up..."

"me too, I'm going to get you some pepto bismol.. Are you okay with being alone for a second?"

"yes.."

"okay.." she got up and went to get pepto bismol, I flushed the toilet to get rid of the throw up, and stood up slowly, I felt dizzy getting up

Hazel came back with the medicine and handed it to me, so I swallowed it.

I told her I was feeling dizzy and was starting to get a headache, so she made me lay on my bed and she tucked me in and got me a warm washcloth to put over my head.

She layed next to me and she held my hand for a bit, watching over me.

I soon fell asleep, she watched over me the whole night to make sure I'd be okay.

----——————‐---
IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS WHAT U WANTED BUT HEREE, TELL ME IF U WANTED SMTH DIFFERENT DURING IT AND I CAN REWRITE IT IF U WANTTT