The First American Shrike On Marshall Islands/Taroa Island and bombing of Tokyo

-Location: Marshall Islands ocean-

-Year: February 1, 1942-

-Aircraft Carrier: Enterprise-

-Y/n POV-

I was on the carrier Enterprise to listen McClusky plan that we shrike on Taroa island on the Japs airbases to slow the Jap fleet down, after the debrief we went to Enterprise's deck to fly for the mission, but my dad stops me as he said.

Halsey: Y/n, can we have a moment?

Y/N: Sure.

I follow my dad to the command center as he said to me as I listen to dad.

Halsey: Y/n, I want to know you be alright with this mission? I don't want to see you get hurt, or worse, seeing your mom kicking our asses. *rubbing his shoulder.*

Y/N: *shivers.* Yeah... but I be alright with the mission dad, I help Churchill to spy, steal Nazi documents and sabotage enemy network, and I be alright dad. And are you okay dad?

Halsey: Alright, I see you again soon after the mission. And yes I am okay, it's just a rash.

I nodded as I leave the command center and went back to the deck as I entered my SBD plane as Mutt as my gunner.

(Mutt)

(Before anyone gets confused why Mutt wears a German fighter pilot cus Mutt is German-Jewish Pilot during 1940 but he betray the Third Reich and join Y/n and want to fight against the Axis Powers)

Mutt: Ready for ze mizzion Oberst?(Colonel?)

Y/N: Yes, let's get ready for this mission.

Mutt: Ja, Ma'am.(Yes ma'am.)

As I turn the engine on as Mutt got into his gunner seat, as I saw few planes flew off Enterprise deck, including Best, Willie, and Dickie as well, as I flew out of Enterprise deck and fly in the air as I hear Mutt voice over the radio.

Mutt: Gah! Ich(I) am being bitten by a Gott(god) damn zeagull! VHY!!!

Willie: Maybe cus your a kraut that nobody-

Y/N: *grabs radio.* If I hear kraut one more time, I WILL FUCKING MAKE YOU CLEAN THE BATHROOMS FOR TWO FUCKING MONTHS! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!

Willie: YES MA'AM!

U.S pilots: YES MA'AM!

Y/N: Except for Best, Murray, Dickie, cus your my friends. And Willie, try your goddamn best not to say kraut.

Willie: Yes ma'am.

After a minute we arrived to the islands as Willie and his squadron attacked the island, then a few second later we heard Roi voice.

Roi: We got a problem, there is a second Japanese airbase on Taroa island. And I am counted 30 bombers and heavy fighter planes.

Best: Copy that Roi, and rest of you, we need to take out that airbase, or they going to get Enterprise, I need someplace to land.