Sinking three Japanese Carriers And Lost Comrade(part 1 short)

-Location: Outskirts Of Midway-

-Year: 1942-

-Aircraft Carrier: Enterprise-

-Y/n POV-

It was this day that we are going attack the Japanese navy fleet at Midway, we might get a chance at winning this war, me, Mutt, Best, and Willie including Lindsey as we are ready for take off, but Best goes first as his plane takes off from Enterprise's deck.

Y/N: Alright Willie, remember what they train you at the Air Force Academy.

Willie: Yes colonel!

Y/N: Alright. You all good to go.

I step away from Willie's plane as he takes off as a officer came out running towards to Willie's plane.

Officer: STOP! STOP! THE SHIP IS MOVING TOO SLOW!

But it was already too late, Willie goes down as I ran inside of the command brig and I shouted at the sailors.

Y/N: PLANE IS IN THE WATER! TURN STARBOARD! TURN STARBOARD GODDAMNIT!

The sailors looks at me and nodded at me, as they turned starboard, as I grab the radio and talk to Best.

Y/N: Best... tell me, did they make it?

Best: I'm sorry Y/n, they are gone, I'm sorry...

Sailor1: Shit... *looks at Y/n.* I'm sorry colonel... I didn't turn in time... it's-

Y/N: No, it's not your fault, it's nobody's fault, once we return to Pearl, I have to tell his mother what happen.

-Timeskip, back at Pearl Harbor-

-Still Y/n POV-

I walk in the neighborhood as I saw Willie's moms house as I walk up to the front door and knocked on their door, a minute later Willie's mom open the door.

Willie mom: Yes?

Y/N: Your son... Willie is... killed in action... I am sorry for your loss...

I give Willie's mom a medal as she shedding tears knowing how much she love Willie, and it's hard for her and his family. But Willie's mom looks at me and said.

Willie mom: Thank you for... looking at for Willie til the end.

Y/N: Your welcome ma'am, and... I know how hard it is for all of us, Willie was my friend. And come to my house whatever you like to.

Willie mom: Thank you, and good luck on taking out those Japanese fleet.

Y/N: And will do.

I leave and went back to the harbor as I wear a nice white uniform as we stand straight since Admiral Nimitz giving medals to the sailors and pilots, after that we were dismissed as I went to my dad's room to see how he is doing.

Y/N: Dad? How are you doing?

Halsey: Doing just fine Y/n... *saw Nimitz.* Admiral Nimitz.

Nimitz: Admiral Halsey, colonel Y/n.

Y/N: *salute to Nimitz.* Sir.

Nimitz: At ease Y/n, oh and Y/n, I need to speak with your dad for a minute.

Y/N: Understood.

I leave the room and went to my own room.

-Halsey POV-

Nimitz: I guess you don't like those collars either.

Halsey: *tries to hide the rash.* Yeah, feels like a damn waiter.

Nimitz: Nobody said you were a waiter. How are you Halsey, you look like shit.

Halsey: Tired, we haven't gotten rest, my men are tired, and we are going back out there.

Nimitz: There is a difference between tired and what the hell you are.

I look at him as he said.

Nimitz: Halsey, you need to go to the hospital.

Halsey: *show his rash to Nimitz.* Does this looks like a battle scar to you? This just a damn rash, now what does my men and my daughter thinks that their admiral decided get up and gets a vacation.

Nimitz: It's a order Halsey.

Halsey: *sighs.* Fine.

-Nimitz POV-

As we left the Enterprise as I was in the command center as I told every officers.

Nimitz: Admiral Halsey is out, he is in the hospital. And Y/n is in charge of the operation, I know it's multitasking for her, but Mutt will be their to help.

-Meanwhile with Y/n POV-

When Mutt told me that Admiral Nimitz send my dad to the hospital for no goddamn reason that he didn't bother to tell me?!

Y/N: HE DID  WHAT?!

Mutt: ICH(I) AM ZORRY!!! ZAT VHAT NIMITZ ZAID!!!

Y/N: Know what, fuck it, I am going to bed... *flopped on the bed and sleep.*

Mutt: *leaves Y/n's room.* Ich(I) am zcared nov...

-To be continue-