Hanky Code (Part Two)

Here's the list as a reminder again:

Recap: Regulus had been teasing James with different coloured handkerchiefs, James eventually catches on and wears one to a gathering at Regulus and Sirius' house

Recap: Regulus had been teasing James with different coloured handkerchiefs, James eventually catches on and wears one to a gathering at Regulus and Sirius' house. We pick up with James on his knees in front of Regulus.

No I will not apologize.

James and Regulus went to continue what they'd be craving but they were interrupted by a loud bang of the door. The two boys adjusted themselves quickly and sat as if they had just been talking, Barty and Evan suddenly falling into the room, half their clothes already off.

Barty turned to Regulus and James with a disappointed face which changed to a smile, "if you're not going to join in, I suggest you leave now"

"It was nice seeing you Reg!" Evan smiled through the neck kisses and Regulus told them to fuck off before leaving the room with James, closing the door to block out the intense noises.

"Well that was disappointing."

Regulus and James went to think of a different spot, the house not having many rooms but were promptly intercepted by Sirius and Remus, Remus silently apologizing for whatever was about to come out of Sirius' mouth.

Sirius was clearly very drunk and judging by the look on everyone else's faces, so we're they. Sirius handed James a necklace with a ring around it, placing the necklace over James' head.

"I'm not an idiot James Fleamont Potter"

He then turned to Regulus, who was standing at him with emotions he couldn't quite comprehend.

"And I'm not one who's going to stifle the love you feel for this man"

Sirius gestured to James and Regulus who looked at each other and immediately looked away, they had just met and were planning on fucking. That was all.

"Love?"

"That's a strong word Sirius"

The two looked away from each other and Sirius' face dropped, looking to Remus who just shrugged.

"But you use the handkerchiefs?" Sirius pointed to Regulus' pocket and James hid his further down so Sirius couldn't see the colour.

"Didn't think you'd realize" Regulus raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"How do you think I caught Remus?"

Remus went red and slapped Sirius arm who practically growled in response, rubbing where Remus had hit. Regulus smiled but shook his head at Sirius,

"Sirius I don't wear them to attract romance"

James looked away, he wouldn't usually go with a stranger but something about Regulus was different and now he was hearing that difference, Regulus didn't want anything committed to James.