When you give him silent treatment(Jeongin)

Inspo from @jupiterhyunjin(Instagram)

You were in a bad mood that day and didn't really want to talk to anyone. Soon, Jeongin had come home from work. He opened the door and excitedly said, "Y/N baby, I'm home". As you were in a bad mood, you just continued laying in bed, scrolling through your phone. Jeongin found it very strange, as usually you would have run up to him to give him a hug, but today you didn't. He looked around the house to find your whereabouts, letting out a sigh of relief when he found you in the bedroom. He greeted you, but was shocked when you didn't reply to him at all.

"Did I do something wrong?" he asked, face filled with confusion. You simply ignored his question, continuing to look at your phone. He sighed, as he put his things down and went to shower. He tried to remember what he could've possibly done to make you ignore him like this. He couldn't come up with an answer, and started to ask his hyungs for advice. He sat on the bed next to you, as he frantically texted his hyungs, not knowing what to do in these situations. He had a pout on his lips while reading through the advice he got from his hyungs and the internet, not knowing that you had started to stare at him, thinking about how cute he was.

After a while, he sighed as he leaned back on the headboard, turning to you and saying, "I'm just gonna leave you alone for a bit. Text me if you need anything" before standing up to leave. At that moment, you just jumped onto him, trapping him in a hug. You just wanted his presence, and you were not going to let him just leave the room. He turned to you and returned the hug, saying "Wow, you really are mean. First you ignore me and now you won't let me go. Take my revenge." he said playfully as he started to tickle you. He giggled as he looked at you squirming in his embrace, laughing maniacally. He finally stopped after you apologised for being mean and ignoring him. He pecked you on the nose and cuddled with you until it was time for dinner. He petted your hair slowly, kissing your head as you snuggled in his chest.