Minchan+jisung-just a joke

"Hyung, I think im finally gonna confess to him." Minho was especially excited today, he was finally going to confess to his best friend, whom he'd had a crush on for about the past year. "Good luck i guess," chan replied, smiling at how cute minho was all excited, "hope it turns out well for you. I know how much you want this to work out, but even if it doesnt i'll be there for you okay?"

Minho shook his head, "it's okay hyung, im sure this'll work out. Why wouldnt it? I think he likes me too."

Chan sighed, "okok, off you go now, you're going to be late" minho checked the time and started sprinting to school, its the most hyper he's been for a while, all the excitement bursting out of him.

The school day was rather normal for the 2 boys, they hung out ad talked like how they normally did.

When they got off at their stop, minho grabbed jisung by the arm, and faced him. "Jisung-ah, I-I have something to tell you. I know we've been best friends forever, but i want to take the next step with you, will you be my boyfriend?" Minho looked up at jisung, hoping that jisung felt the same

"Wh-what" jisung said as he started walking away from minho. He started fiddling with his fingers, panicking internally. minho realised what he had done. He had destroyed their friendship. Not only had he been rejected but he lost everything he had with jisung. He fucked up. There was only one thing he could do to save their friendship but, fuck it hurt so bad. So minho did the inly thing he knew would save it. Even if it meant he'd go through hell, at least he'd have jisung, right?

Minho chuckled "im just joking pabo-ya. How could you fall for that?" A smile was lit up on minho's face, but his eyes were empty and lifeless. He saw jisung relaxing and pulled jisung unto a hug. "You really scared me you know? I thought you actually wanted to date me for a second how weird would that be?" Jisung stated, not realising minho's reaction. Minho was on the verge of tears, but he couldnt let them go. Jisung couldnt know he was serious, he obviously didnt feel the same way, and minho couldnt bear to lose him, even if it meant he couldnt call jisung his. He calmed jisung down before they went back home.

Minho's cheerful demeanour faded as soon as he stepped foot in his house. He locked himself in his room as he just let all the pent up feelings go. He brought his knees to his chest and cried helplessly. His chest hurt from the intensity of the emotions, and he started choking on his own tears. As much as he loved jisung, he couldnt help but start to question jisung's intentions behind staying his best friend.

'You're such a piece of shit minho, you dont deserve any love. What makes you think that jisung would ever like you. He's probrably just friends with you out of pity. He probably talks shit about you behind your back about how shit of a person you are. He's probably only staying because you keep clinging to him. You dont deserve love and you dont deserve friendship. Jisung's too good a person for you. You deserve mothing but he gives you everything. You're just a problem everyone has to deal with. Everything would just be better if you weren't alive. No one would have to pick up after you and take care of you on top of the other burdens they have to carry. You're just useless,Minho, and thats all you are. Useless. A burden.'

He started tugging on his hair and hitting himself, trying to numb the heartbreak he was going through. His nails dug into his skin. Minho just cried and cried, till there were no tears left.

"Hey minho, I'm back" called out Chan from the front door. Chan looked around worriedly, where was minho? He put his bag down om the sofa and went to minho's room, knocking softly before he opened the door.

There lay Minho, in the worst state chan has ever seen him in. Chan rushed over to wrap his arms around minho. His eyes were red and puffy, strands of hair lying everywhere and his skin red with nail marks and bruises from where he had hit himself too hard.

"Hey, hey minho, what happened?" "It's all my fault. I messed up so bad, i should never have done it" "it's not your fault, you two just weren't meant to be" chan said as he rubbed minho's back to comfort him, caressing all the physical wounds minho had caused himself.

"Don't worry so much about me. I should be able to take care of myself. If i cant handle something as simple as this on my own how am i going to help myself in the future. I'm sorry for burdening you, you've been so good to me, ive been nothing but extra responsibilities for you. I'm just making a big fuss over nothing" minho ranted. Chan was both shocked and worried about minho hearing this, and just oulled him closer while caressing him softly.

"No, you're not a burden. You've been so much help to me, how could you ever say that. And it's your first rejection, your first heartbreak, i'd be more worried if you handled it all by yourself. Let everything out, it's not good to bottle up your emotions, so just let everything go."

Minho's breathing slowly steadied as his sobs came to a stop. Minho looked up at chan, and chan's heart broke seeing how sad minho was.

"Go and wash up first," chan said, "i'll order in dinner, is there anything you want? I promise its not a hassle for me, so just tell me what you're craving"

"I'm not craving anything, just get me whatever you're eating." Chan sighed as he heard this, not knowing if minho actually had no opinion or if he was just feeling guilty. He just ordered Minho's favourite(imagine it as whatever you want), and sat in the living room waiting for the food to come. He made a note to himself to observe minho more carefully over the next few days, and to not talk about jisung for the time being.

Words: 1079

FINALLY MANAGED TO POST SOMETHING thanks yall for waiting for so long, and for getting this book to 4K READS WHAT. Thats actually so much and it means so much to me that yall enjoy my stories.