2min-Punishment

Basically the story of how baby yongbok came into skz family
This is my first smut so I apologise if it is not good.
Note: Lee know is female in skz family

"You think you can get away scot free after you cheated on me with my brother and teased me during the family gathering?"
————————————————————————
They had just come back from the skz family gathering for chuseok, where Lee Know and Han showed obvious signs of love and affection for each other, which was quite a normal occurrence at this point, but what really triggered Seungmin was the fact that Lee Know kept teasing him throughout. From caressing his inner thigh, to palming his cock at the dinner table, Seungmin grew increasingly frustrated at his wife.

"Get undressed and lie on the bed. I'll be there in 5" Seungmin ordered Lee Know as soon as they reached home. Lee know gulped as she quietly went and obeyed. Even though she was usually the dominant one in bed, whenever Seungmin got mad like this, he went wild.

"You think you can get away scot free after you cheated on me with my brother and teased me during the family gathering?" Seungmin asked as he hovered over Lee Know. He went to their wardrobe and pulled out the black box— the one filled with all their sex toys for these occasions. Seungmin pulled out their ropes, and tied her wrists and ankles to the bed frame, leaving her spread out in an X.

"Let me punish my little slut tonight." Seungmin said with a smirk. He immediately started leaving purplish-red marks all over Lee Know's neck, collarbones and chest, marking her as his. He started grabbing her breasts, massaging them as he started to attack her oh so sensitive nipples. He sucked on one while playing with another, switching between them regularly. Lee Know wanted to move his arms and touch Seungmin, but the ropes restrained him well. Seungmin started pinching her nipples causing melodious moans to spill out of Lee Know's mouth. Seungmin kissed her aggressively, as he said "My pretty whore sounds so beautiful."

Seungmin left wet, sloppy kisses all over Lee Know's bare skin, slowly trailing down to her core. He moved his fingers slowly up and down her folds, making her whimper. He shoved 2 digits into her and thrusted them quickly. He curled his fingers, hitting her g-spot, as she moaned uncontrollably. Seungmin then lowered his head to her pussy, and let out a short breath, tickling her folds. He sucked on her clit as his fingers continued pumping in and out of her. Lee Know whimpered as she felt Seungmin's tongue lick a stripe up her cunt, and going back to sucking her clit. "Pl..please fuck me already" Lee Know whined, not wanting to cum before Seungmin's cock filled her up. "Please Daddy?" she cried out in desperation.  Lee Know yelped, feeling a sharp pain on her cunt as Seungmin slapped it.

"Seems like you are starting to learn your lesson, but I need to really drill it into you. Count" he said as he landed a slap on her cunt again. Lee Know gulped and counted, not wanting to disobey Seungmin.

"2"

*smack*

"3"

*smack*

"4"

Lee Know's limbs tugged against the rope at every hit, as tears started rolling down his face. "N..Nine" he whimpered, as Seungmin landed one last, forceful slap on her cunt. "Ten" Seungmin stared at Lee Know's red, swollen cunt as he kissed it softly. Seeing his wife tear up in a fucked up state, he started to feel slightly bad, he was just really upset at her but did not want to hurt her that badly. He faced her again, and pulled her into a passionate kiss. His hands roamed her body, as her's tugged against the ropes. Seungmin pulled back from the kiss as he went to untie the ropes, kissing her wrists and ankles, which now had red rope marks circling them.

"Do you still want my cock?" Seungmin asked, his voice calmer and sweeter, having cooled down his anger. Lee Know nodded, exhausted. Seungmin unzipped his pants and slowly pulled his pants and boxers down. Unbeknownst to Lee Know, seeing his wife's beautiful naked body turned him on big time, and it was only his burning rage that resisted him from satisfying himself. His cock jumped up upon being released, as Seungmin sighed in relief, now that his cock could finally breathe. He lined up with her entrance and pushed inside her. Lee Know moaned loudly, gripping onto the bed sheets as she adjusted to his size. After a minute, Lee Know nodded and tapped Seunmin's thigh to signal that he could move. Seungmin started thrusting in and out of her at an inhumane pace, hitting her g-spot with each thrust. He grunted as he felt her velvety walls clench around him.

"Ba..baby i.." Lee Know moaned as she came, her legs trembling uncontrollably. Seungmin couldn't hold out for much longer, and came with a grunt. He collapsed next to her, completely exhausted. He turned towards Lee Know and said, "Are you ok? Did I go too hard on you?" He was worried that he had gone too far and hurt her.

"I'm fine, and I deserved it anyway" she said, giving him a peck. Seungmin then got up and started running a bath for both of them, before carrying Lee Know bridal style and placing her gently in the bathtub. He then entered behind her and started cleaning both of them up, as Lee Know was way too exhausted to do so. Seungmin made sure that he cleaned her thoroughly, wiping gently around her kitten,her wrists, and her ankles. They both got out and got dressed, before collapsing in bed. Seungmin put away the black box into the wardrobe and lay down next to his wife, admiring her beauty. He placed Lee Know's head on his chest, her arms around his waist and his around her shoulders. They cuddled softly, as Seungmin whispered an apology and they both fell asleep soon after.

—————————the next day————————

Lee Know woke up without Seungmin next to her. Her lower body was aching, and she limped into the kitchen to look for him. She noticed that their trash can did not have a condom in it, confusing her. She walked into the kitchen, seeing her husband cooking breakfast, as she sat herself on one of their chairs

"Seungmin-ah, did you use a condom last night? I don't see it in the rubbish bin." He scratched the back of his head and laughed sheepishly, "I kinda forgot to." Lee Know sighed as she slapped her forehead. She looked irritated on the kitsude, but inside she was really worried, what if she was pregnant? She was too worried to take a pregnancy test right at that moment, and decided to wait for a while before checking. Her worries didn't go past her husband, who had walked over to hold her hand and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry too much. If we get blessed with a little one, I'll stay with you to take care of it." Even through their constant bickering, they loved each other dearly

Words: 1159

A/N: EXAMS ARE STARTING NEXT WEEK IM SO NERVOUS. They had to put my worst subject as the first exam 😭😭 I hope Seungmin, Hyunjin and Lee Know are fine after the collision. Kinda sad that they wont be doing the fashion week in milan cos i was looking forward to it but their health is more important. Next week if I have time to upload ill upload a short OT8 one, and the week after will be Chan's. Comment any requests you have(or ff recs idk what to read anymore on instagram and the ones im reading on wattpad are kinda meh)  Anyway, thanks for reading hope you all enjoyed my first smut!!