Minho-teasing

Sorry for not updating regularly im just swamped with things (dont overcommit to stuff like i did you'll regret it) Long smut ahead. My second smut(minho is inside again lmao) hope yall enjoy!!

"Hey baby," Minho shouted from your bedroom "tell me why i found this *lifts up a vibrator* under the bed. I didnt know we had this."

"Shit" you cursed at yourself for not putting it away properly. Knowing how playful your husband was, you prepared yourself to stay up all night. You tried to grab it back, your cheeks becoming redder each moment. However, he was taller than you and just raised it above his head, out of your reach. He giggled seeing your desperate attempts to snatch back your vibrator.

"Minho stop playing around please." He was leaning back over the bed while you leaned over him, desperately reaching to pull his arm down so you could retrieve your vibrator. He suddenly flipped you over and you landed on your back onto the bed. His giggly smile turned into a smirk and you got scared of the mess he would make of you that night.

"Baby please we can talk about this normally" you pleaded, hoping he would give you some mercy.

"No can do bbg, especially not when you didn't tell me about this" he said while waving it in front of your face. You tried to grab it, but his fast reflexes(which never failed to impress you)helped him move it away quickly.

"Now... let's see just how much pleasure this piece of plastic can give you." He leaned forward to kiss you passionately, undressing you in the process. You were so in the moment that you hadnt noticed that you were completely naked except for your panties.

Minho turned the vibrator on at the first setting and pressed it again your clothed clit. You moaned into the kiss at the sudden contact, and whined when he pulled away. He started kissing you harshly all over your neck and chest, stopping to roughly suck on your nipples making you moan uncontrollably. He left marls all over your body as he slowly made his way down to your heat. He slowly stripped you of your panties and stared down hungrily.

You gasped as you felt the cold air hit, before you moaned at the warm touch of your husband's tongue. He licked a stripe up your cunt, only stopping to apply pressure on your clit. The pleasure was overwhelming, as you squeezed his head between your thighs and pushed him closet to your heat.

He flicked his tongue around your clit, always coming ever-so-close to the right spot. "P-please Minho" you whined. You suck in a deep breath as Minho's hands rub my sides and his mouth works my clit. He sucks on my sensitive bud causing your back to arch off the bed a little. You moan softly as he brings a hand away from my hips to tease your entrance, whining as she only teases the hole, never pushing in a finger. "Use your words baby." he says lifting his head from between your legs. "Please. More." You whisper, still feeling a little embarrassed.

You arch your back moaning as he works his fingers, repeatedly hitting deep within you. You moan loudly, rocking your hips into his mouth and hand. "I'm gonna come." You gasp as he speeds up his tongue and fingers. "come." Minho demands, tongue returning to lick your clit. You arch your back as you let the pleasure take over your body. "Fuck! Minho!" You moan loudly as the orgasm shakes my your body.

"Bad kitten, coming without my permission. I was gonna go easy on you but seems like you don't want that." Minho smirked as he went to grab a few bundles of rope, and tying you up. You just lay there in defeat, knowing that it was pointless for you to even try to fight back.

"You remember your safe word right? Or are you a useless whore who can't remember simple things."

"Vanilla" you said, his words causing your juices to flow down onto your thighs. Minho turned the vibrator on to the first setting, and dragged it up your inner thigh.