Hyunjin(idk what to name this someone help)

Short one this week cos my brain was dead

You knocked on his door desperately, tears streaming down your face. You had just broken up with your now ex-boyfriend, and the only person you trusted to see you in this state was your best friend—hyunjin. He had always been there for you, whenever you fought or broke up with your boyfriends, when your parents threatened to kick you out, and even when you nearly killed yourself, he was with you every step of the way, pulling you out of the dark chapters of your life. What you didn't know was that he had a massive crush on you ever since you were 17( they are 21 now), and the only reason he hasn't confessed is because he's scared of ruining the friendship both of you shared.

"hyunjin-ah" you cried out, "hyunjin-ah open the door please." The door swung open, revealing hyunjin's beautiful figure. He stared straight into your red, puffy eyes before engulfing you in a tight embrace, rubbing your back. Both of you stayed in that position for a while before he tapped the back of your legs, signalling to you to jump up. You wrapped your legs around his waist and he carried you to his sofa. He let you lie down with your head on his lap, with you grabbing his shirt to cry onto. He combed through your hair and rubbed your back as you sobbed your eyes out.

"What happened this time?" He asked gently, "did the both of you fight again?"

You shook your head slightly as your head started to hurt from how much you had cried. "W-we broke up" you said as you started sobbing again. You sat up and brought your knees to your chest, as you continued crying. Hyunjin stood up and walked to the kitchen, filling a glass of water. He returned, placing the cup on the table and reached an arm across your shoulder. "Y/N, you need to drink some water." He said, caressing your arm softly.

You nodded and reached for the glass, and you gulped down half the glass, trying not to choke as you did so. "I-i just w-wish I'd find a guy who won't treat me like shit. I wish i could find a guy like you" you stuttered, interlocking your fingers with his.

"I'm right here" he said softly, "Why must you search for a guy like me when I'm here for you?" You looked up at him confused. You had always been unsure of your feelings for him, but thinking back to all the times your heart fluttered when you were with him, you realised that you had liked him all along, and that was why none of your relationships worked out.

Before you could form a response, Hyunjin crashed his lips onto yours. You didn't know how to react so you melted into the kiss. Even though it was unplanned, your lips moved with his seamlessly. You pulled back first, needing to breathe. You touched your lips, and looked into hyunjin's eyes

"Y/N, I've had a crush on you since we were 17. I've been here for you day in, day out. My dearest Y/N, will you make me the happiest man today and be my girlfriend?"

You nodded as you threw your arms around him. "I'm sorry it took this long. I love you so much Hwang Hyunjin"
Words:569

A/N: damn minsung skz record killed me yesterday. I'll be at camp for the next 3 days and we cant use our phone so vote for the next ff pls:

Changbin

OT8

Minsung

Anyway tks for reading hope yall have an amazing week.