Chapter Two (2)

Matthews p.o.v

I've always thought that whenever you get one bad piece of information at anytime of the day, the remaining hours were going to be completely horrid, and I could prove that point right now, in my first and second blocks, I failed one quiz, and a unit exam. Tyler isn't going to be proud about that.

A tray slammed down next to my own, and somebodies fat ass thumped down, "So, you coming to my game, next Saturday?" I recognized the voice as Jeremys, I took a couple fries off my tray and stuffed them into my mouth before nodding my head.

When did I ever miss any of his games, "Exactly, when do I ever miss any of your games?" I voiced my own thoughts, rolling my eyes afterwards. Frowning as the back of his head was in my direction, he was whispering things into Pattys-his girlfriend-ear.

Rolling my eyes yet again, I turned back to the conversation happening at the table, "-Yah! I have him in my gym class and Matt has him in his foods!" I raised an eyebrow at Tyson, the only ginger at the table; his hair was as orange as an orange, eyes this weird pale blue colour, with freckles dotted all over his nose and cheeks. He was on the soccer team as well as Jeremy, they both played front with some others.

"Who is?" I asked, taking my can of soda and dipping my head back taking a big gulp.

"I don't know, Braeden, Brendan. The kid that's stares at you all the time." He shrugged, taking a bite of his burger, he was quite a caveman, some ketchup running out the side of his mouth.

Shrugging I replied, "Whatever," I had no problem with it, both of my parents are gay-if that's the whole Braeden situation. As long as he didn't try anything.

"You act like you don't care that another guy stares at you, and probably fantasizes about you at night while jacking off his di-"

"OK!" Jeremy cut in, "Do we not know there are girls, at this table."

I silently thanked Jeremy for his little cut in. I didn't like sitting at this table, and personally I believed Tyson never really liked me as a friend, or anything for that matter. But then again, they probably wouldn't because the only reason I sat at this table was because Jeremy wants me too. I'm usually here first out of the both of us, unless he decides to skip, or he comes late with Patty on his arm-like today. I most of the time just sat here and ease-dropped.

"Hey baby." A black haired girl sat down between Tyson and another one of his teammates, having no shame with locking lips in front of everybody-tongue and all. It was yet another month they were together after Tyson had apologized for accusing her of cheating.

"So actually!" It was Devyn, the other blond that sat at this table, there was only two of us, pitiful I know. "What are we going to do after the game? Speaking in terms if we win or lose?"

I felt Jeremy shrug beside me, "Matt is taking me back to his house, so its all you guys really."

"That sounded so wrong." One of the guys commented, causing the rest of the table to erupt in chuckles, and me to blush embarrassed.