DINNER

Haruto had just finished performing for a university festival when his manager suddenly informed him that he was having dinner with one of his fans tonight

Haruto had just finished performing for a university festival when his manager suddenly informed him that he was having dinner with one of his fans tonight. "Why am I only knowing about this now?" He asked confused and somewhat angry.

"Well if you had cared to know what schedules you have instead of ordering people around then you would've known." His manager casually said, wiping sweat off his face with a dry towel as he stared at her dumbfounded in defeat.

"It's just a simple dinner Haruto. Chill out." A staff who was passing by assured.

"What if the fan is not really a fan and wants to harm me?"

"The company won't let you have dinner with just anyone Haruto and security will be on guard incase something happens. And it's not like it's your first time."

"Did this fan pay you guys a fortune to have dinner with me?" He scoffed which earned him a smack from the manager.

"It would have been nice if the fan paid us a fortune cause we clearly don't get paid enough for taking care of you." She rolled her eyes. "The company had announced about this special dinner a month ago and thousands of fans have been applying for it to try their luck since then..get your yourself together Haru."

Watanabe Haruto. A Japanese singer and actor based in Korea is one of the nation's treasured celebrity. The public's love and affection for him has only been growing thanks to his talent and godly visuals. Not only in korea, Haruto has managed to win hearts all over the world making him a global icon.

"I'll pay more attention to my schedules from now on. Sorry Arin noona." He slyly grinned. Arin has been like a big sister than a manager to the idol since the beginning of his career. Its safe to say that she basically raised him.

"If you're really sorry then.." Arin hands him a sheet of paper and continues. "..memorize this. You're giving a speech at a charity event in about two hours." She taps his shoulder before leaving.

Haruto took a deep breath and sighed to himself. It's gonna be a long day.

---

Haruto flopped on the bed as soon as he entered his apartment. The day had completely drained him and he just wanted to rest for now. He annoyingly groaned and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up after getting a text from Arin saying she's gonna pick him up after 30 minutes for the dinner.

He walked out of his apartment in a white shirt and black suit, together with a black pair of glasses which made him look more handsome than he already is. He was ready to charm whoever this fan was.

"I knew it was good decision to dye your hair blonde. It looks so good." Arin proudly patted her own back as Haruto got inside the van.

"I could shave my head and still look handsome noona." He sneered, to which the manager scowled jokingly.