CALL

Haruto has been so nice and attentive towards Junkyu since they started being friends

Haruto has been so nice and attentive towards Junkyu since they started being friends. Despite being busy, Haruto would always find himself time to send Junkyu random texts and updates about his day which Junkyu appreciated alot. He normally isn't the type to text his friends, in fact he doesn't text them at all but with Junkyu, he felt the need to let the other know what he was upto, how his day was going and so on. Junkyu was still processing the fact that the person whom he always admired was now in his texts sending photos, cracking unfunny jokes, pretty much sharing everything with him.

After a long day of attending classes, Junkyu had sat down to rest, idly scrolling through his phone, when a text message came in, appearing at the top of his screen. It was from Haruto. He waited for a few seconds before responding.

Haruto:
HEY JUNKYU
CAN I CALL YOU?

Junkyu:Did you send this photo as a bribe

Junkyu:
Did you send this photo as a bribe...

Haruto:
Well yes 😁
Did it work?

Junkyu:
Nope

Haruto dialed Junkyu's number regardless. They have never talked over the phone so he wasn't sure if Junkyu would pick up but his breathe hitched upon hearing the soft voice from the other line after the fourth ring. Oh how he loves that voice..

"Uhh hii" Junkyu said nervously, fiddling with his fingers.

"Hey." Haruto smiled, though Junkyu couldn't see.

"Y-you look great...I mean i-in that ph-hoto" the other stuttered, his voice small and soft. He's so adorable.

"I know." Haruto chuckled, his voice came out deeper than usual, probably because of tiredness and constant vocal practices. "How was your day?"

"Oh it was bad. I wouldn't have joined college if i knew it was gonna be this hard.." Haruto could tell Junkyu was pouting from how sulky his voice sounded.

"Just drop out... I'll take care of you." Haruto laughed.

"Y-you can't say things like that!!" Junkyu yelled from the other line, his cheeks flushed. Don't overthink. He doesn't mean anything by it. Junkyu reminded himself.