MISSING

They were at a park near Junkyu's university, sitting on the bare grass next to eachother

They were at a park near Junkyu's university, sitting on the bare grass next to eachother. The park was almost empty with very few people around so Haruto had taken the scarf off.

Junkyu was staring into a distance, wondering if Haruto was joking earlier when he said he flew all the way to Germany just to see him. He dismissed the thought thinking there was no way someone as busy as Haruto would actually do that just to see a friend of three weeks.

Haruto noticed the conflicted expression on the other's face and scooted closer curiously. "What are you thinking about?" He nudged Junkyu's shoulder and gave him a warm smile.

"H-huh?" Junkyu was caught off guard. It was hard to think straight with Haruto being so close and smiling at him like that so he awkwardly moved to the side to create some gap between them.

"Are you okay?" Haruto asked with concern as Junkyu distanced himself. Junkyu only nodded as he didn't trust his mouth enough to say anything. He was afraid he would embarrass himself more.

"So..when are you going back?" Junkyu finally spoke after a long silence as Haruto looked at him with a frowning face. "What? Do you want me to go back already? If you don't want me around then just say it.." Haruto scoffed, pretending to be offended.

"No, I was just curious. I didn't mean it that way." Junkyu muttered in a small voice, looking down on his fingers. Haruto looked at him in amusement, wondering how it was possible for him to be this cute. He wanted to launch himself at Junkyu and kiss him senseless for being this adorable but then again, that would be inappropriate considering Junkyu's just a friend.

"I know, I was joking." He laughed, ruffling Junkyu's fluffy looking hair with his big hands as he couldn't resist himself. "So mean" came out Junkyu's muffled voice as he covered his blushing face with his hands.

"But be honest, what are you really here for?" Junkyu asked, peeking at him through the gap of his fingers. Haruto quickly looked away to hide his foolish smile. Seriously how is he so adorable?

"I told you already, for you." He replied after collecting himself, a faint smirk tugging on his lips. "C'mon now stop joking like that. I'm being serious here " Junkyu pouted, not liking how his heart was skipping beats because of Haruto. This isn't how you're supposed to feel with your friend.

"It's up to you to believe me or not. I'm just being honest." Haruto shrugged, deciding to stop his teasing to save Junkyu's flushed face from getting any redder.

---

They spent their whole day at the park, talking about random stuffs, bickering about the most stupid topics and so on until Haruto got a call from his manager saying he had to get back at the hotel to catch their evening flight. He gave Junkyu the necklace he was wearing in a hurry and left without any proper explanation.

Instead of being flustered, Junkyu was confused and kept wondering if Haruto treats all of his friends this way or was he special. Be serious Junkyu!! Why the hell would you be special?! He reminded himself and to take his mind off Haruto, he buried himself in college works and even offered to do his friends' assignments. He was going crazy.