TEXTING

Arin closed her eyes in frustration and turned around to leave but the tall guy was quick to block her way

Arin closed her eyes in frustration and turned around to leave but the tall guy was quick to block her way. "Noona please.." he begged, making cute faces all over again. Arin threw him a disgusted look and sighed for the umpteenth time that day.

Haruto has been constantly bothering her since morning and the guy didn't seem to get tired or bored. "Haruto leave me alone." She hissed.

"Just once noona please. This is really important for me." Arin could tell Haruto was desperate but she could do nothing about it. Haruto had stormed inside her office at 6 in the morning, just to ask for Junkyu's number and he has been whining about it ever since. She didn't know the reason behind it but she could take a guess.

"I'll get in serious trouble Haruto. Try to understand??" She groaned in disbelief. "C'mon what trouble will you possibly get into by giving me something as simple as my own fan's number?"

Arin stood in silence and wondered for a few seconds. The company will probably give her a good hearing if they find out but knowing how much of a troublemaker Haruto is, it's better if she doesn't give him any type of information about the fan for his own and the company's good.

"Tell me what do you need his number for?"

"It's for some personal matter.."

"You're up to something, aren't you?" She suspiciously narrowed her eyes at him. "Noona pleaseeeee" Haruto whined again instead of answering, tightly hugging her arm.

"Go practice for now. I'll you text you later." Haruto's face brightened upon hearing her. "His number?" He asked with hopeful eyes. "Yes Haruto now go away." Haruto sheepishly smiled and threw his manager a flying kiss before heading back to the practice room with the biggest smile on his face.

It had almost been a month since the dinner. Kim Junkyu was all Haruto could think about whenever he had a bit of free time for himself. He tried his best to ignore the funny feeling he'd get everytime Junkyu crossed his mind but the short time they spent together left such a strong impact on him. He was in denial about his feelings for sometime as he was pretty sure he was the straightest man alive and it was impossible for him to like a guy. This has never really happened to him before so he was confused and frustrated but he desperately wanted to hear that soft voice again, he wanted those damn adorable round eyes to look up at him again. He had called some of his friends to talk through it who eventually pushed him into asking for Junkyu's number to his manager. Haruto doubted that talking to them might have been a good idea but he did it anyways.

Arin really went ahead and texted Haruto the fan's number later that day. She warned him to not do something absurd. Now that he has Junkyu's number, he didn't know what he was supposed to do with it. Should he call or text? But he didn't have the courage to do both.

After contemplating for a while, Haruto finally decided on texting as it seemed like a better and safer option.

Haruto:
Hey, is this junkyu?