Chapter 4

Unedited

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wei Wuxian's POV

5 days after I had started my training, I had already begun to feel the changes in my culitivation and physical stamina. 

My cultivation had reached a whole new level. I felt stronger than ever. I had a couple of weeks left to get as strong as I can just incase all the sects decide to turn on me when they notice that I practice demonic cultivation. 

Although that seemed quite unlikely, you can never be over prepared. 

"Wei-ge! How's the training going? " 

"Pretty good, I've never been this powered before, It feels as if I've been reborn, " Saying so, I walked over to Baoshan Shanren while wiping away any sweat across my forehead. 

"Yea, yeah Wei-ge, we all know you're the most powerful one of all of us, even back then when there were many immortals, not many could even compare to your strength. " She boasted. 

"Well I'm quite excited for the hunting festival, there will be so many new foods that I haven't tried yet, oooh and the will have all sort of spicy induced items. I can't wait! " 

"Haha, is food all you think about Wei-ge? We have every kind of food you could ever want on this moutain. All you have to do is ask the chef. " Baoshan Shanren said proudly.

"Well, yea but it can't compare to the excitment and the bustling people that will be there. The people is what makes a festival festive. " Wasn't it obvious? I had thought.

"Seems like I was worrying for nothing, " Baoshan Shanren sighed in relief. 

"Worry? Why were you worrying? " I tilted my head in confusion. 

"Who knows what evil plan you were going to form in that 'creative' brain of yours. " 

"Me?" I gasped, "I would never! How could you think of me like that?! " 

"Well your past deeds give sufficient evidence of your recklessness, " She pointed out.

"I really wasn't planing anything this time! " 

"Promise? " Raising an eyebrow at me.

"I promise! " 

20 days later and I was backing up my little amonut of belongings and getting ready to set off. I had planned to travel for 4 days exploring the area and different villages beforing arriving at the Gusu Lan sect. Then I would spend anothing 2 days exploring the city before finally arriving at Cloud Recesses. 

This plan was full proof and nothing would go wrong! 

"Wei-ge are you ready? Me and Xue Yang will walk you down the mountain. " 

"I'm almost done! Just gimme a second," I shoved everything into my Qiankun pouch. With that I slotted my Chenqing onto my belt and slung Suibian onto my back.

"Let's go, let's go!" I opened the doors to see Baoshan Shanren and Xue Yang waiting for me.

"Gege you're finally done! Do you know how long I've waited for you? My legs were getting sore, " 

"Aish Xue Yang, as a cultivator you should be able to handle more than just standing for a few minutes. " I had grown close to Xue Yang during the time I had stayed here. Although his isn't allowed to go down the mountain yet, he was still able to escort me down the mountain with the supervision of Baoshan Shanren.

" Wei-ge is right Xue Yang, once we send him off I'll have to increase your training." She lectured.

"Wait no! I was just joking, it was just a joke! I barely felt anything!! " Xue Yang cried out.

"It will help to increase your cultivation anyways, " I said, 

"Oh yeah Wei-ge, how has your training been? After the first couple of days I couldn't even keep track of your improvment. From then on you trained alone in your pavilion. " Baoshan Shanren asked. 

"Extremely well, I don't think anyone or anything could ever beat me in a duel against me ever again. I've trained both my golden core and resentful energy, the dead is completely under my control now. " Saying so, I noticed that both Baoshan Shanren had started to walk down the mountain.

"Hey! Wait for me! " 

"You're too slow Gege, " Xue Yang giggled.

"you guys didn't even wait for me!" 

"Your mouth started blabbering, " Baoshan Shanren said.

"What do you mean?! I was just answering the question you had asked! " trying to explain myself.

"Well we're here, " Baoshan Shanren stated.

We had arrived at the foot of the mountain. The only thing surrounding us were trees and more trees. 

"I'll see you guys soon? " I hopfully asked, 

"Of course you will, that is if you follow the schedule and come straight home after the hunting festival. " She pointingly voiced. 

"Right, home.. " I trailed off. I started walking off heading to the north.

"Bye Gege, we'll miss you! Come home safely!! " Xue Yang waved aggresivly.

"Bye~, I'll miss you guys too! " I waved back. With that, I had set off for my new adventure, soon I'll be home, very soon..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                                                                     Bye Bye~