9

Chapter 9

◎Concentrated fermentation method is good◎

Outside the walls, big stuff.

Ruan Soft still feels that this system is specifically to pit itself, to the death pit. Outside the walls are huge mutant animals in the ocean and deep sea with no end in sight, as well as hordes of mutant animals ready to devour humans. It is a fear that humans are so deep that they want to escape.

If someone can defeat those outside the wall, do they still need to cultivate farming magic hard?

"Is there another alternative? It's not that good.

Ruan Soft pressed her temples, feeling that her planting plan was about to run aground before it even began.

[Just, according to the ratio of one hundred to one thick, concentrated.] 】

"How much?"

The system tactically pretends to be dead and no longer reports the numbers.

The hoe in Ruan Soft's hand was clenched, near Xiaoyuan Village, there were few people and many mutated animals, but there were basically no zombies. A hundred zombies is not a small number, and transportation is also a problem.

Ruan Soft looked at the sky helplessly, the sun was about to set, turned around and returned to his room, not paying attention to the flickering light spot not far away.

"Brother Song, there are also such good-looking humans." The boy who spoke held a reflector in his hand, stretched his neck and watched Ruan Soft enter the room, a little curious to lean out but was stopped first.

Song Xiao patted the boy's head with a face, "It's because humans look like this that they can treat a guy like you who has never seen the world."

The boy shrunk for a moment, his eyes were unconsciously attracted by Ruan Soft's side face, is such a good-looking person really a bad person?

"Just go to that mall, there are many monsters in it, let's take the opportunity to scare her away!" Song Xiao lit a flame in his hand, lit up the surrounding darkness, glanced at Xiao Jiu in front of him, other children can not come, but Xiao Jiu must come, although Xiao Jiu is the youngest, but he is the most powerful of all children, so Song Xiao continued: "You must go with me."

"But Brother Song, we're afraid too." The boy quietly took a step back, today he was listening to Xiaoliu and Xiaoqi talking about how good this sister was, they still had sugar in their hands, he really envied.

Add to favorites | Set as Home | Member Center | I want to contribute | RSS

Romance Letter Network

Home

Annual classification

Type of work

This site recommends

Wow! 繁體版

Site Search:

Romance Letter NetworkAdvanced searchIf there is obscene information or infringement of your copyright, please contact the email stoneytrhg@gmail.com report it

Your current location:Home > 2022

After the end of the day, I planted vegetables in the Magic Immortal Castle - white teeth

Time:2022-03-22 07:10:14 Author: White teeth

"I can tell you Xiao Jiu, human beings are bad things!" Song Xiao pulled his clothes, and his arms were full of whipping wounds, "See no, this is all done by those humans!"