46

Chapter 46

Previous chapter

【Literary Masterpieces】

Next

Chapter 46

◎ Snake Man ◎

Those vertical pupils constricted into a thin slit, as if not allowing a single little light to pass through; The copper-yellow whites of his eyes were infinitely enlarged, and Song Xiao could see his own distorted reflection in his eyes.

Song Xiao had seen such pupils before, which he had just escaped from a base. At that time, he was so hungry that he accidentally fled into a forest, but there was nothing in that forest except mutant beasts, and he couldn't see the pitch black of his five fingers, and Song Xiao heard the sound of "rustling".

He couldn't remember any other scene, but the ubiquitous sound of terror kept echoing in his mind.

Then, he was locked by a pair of terrifying yellow eyes.

Cold, without a trace of temperature, with the light of cruelty is blood.

Just like now.

Song Xiao lowered his head, as if he was showing weakness, just like before.

His hands are tight, he must wait for the moment, wait for the blow to be hit!

The man was clearly pleased by such a gesture, and he proudly straightened his chest and condescendingly looked down at the prey in his hand.

This is the key person specially explained by the Beast Emperor, and it is said that it is the first pawn that needs to be taken to occupy the northern base. But men never want to play chess, what to capture, for him, the most important thing is to eat.

He closed his eyes and took a hard breath, with a faint milky fragrance.

Indeed, this one in front of you is much better than the ominous person you used to catch in the wild. This kind of captive food, extra fine skin and tender meat.

His tongue sticks out, and the forked tip of his tongue can feel the aroma of the air.

His greedy gaze fell on Song Xiao's arm.

It's probably okay if you just steal a little bit yourself.

This lamb looks, knows nothing.

Just need to be careful not to leave too long a scar.

The feeling of hunger occupied all the man's sanity while relaxing his nerves.

But the Beast Emperor's warning was still there, he had seen the mission losers who were punished by the Beast Emperor, and he couldn't help but snort in cold blood.

He could barely restrain his appetite, but his mood became irritable, he stretched out his tail to knock down all the tables and chairs, and even smashed one of the chairs directly!

Song Xiao's brows furrowed, and he desperately grabbed his trouser legs, controlling himself from getting angry.

How could Song Xiao's small movements escape the snake man's eyes.

He hovered around Song Xiao, rubbing the ground with scales, and hung all the flowers on a carpet.

"What are you angry about? For these tables, chairs and benches?

"What a joke, a big joke!"

The snake man smashed another table, grabbed the table, chairs and benches and began to vent his anger.

Song Xiao's pupils constricted, and his teeth were dead.

These are all created little by little by the people of Xiaoyuan Village!