08. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Wow, i am not going to forgave you Jeon Junghyun. You turned the best day of my into the bad accident.

The most beautiful day of every girl's life and the most waited day not is a bad day. I get batreyal by my own love.

"See we reached, now came.", Jungkook's voice intreputed my thoughts, he come to my side and open the door for me, held my hand.

"Tell me why you did this?", I asked, he looks at me, eyes was showing some strange emotions.

"Just to correct the mistake my brother done.", he says, looking away and leading me to his hous.

He take me inside the house, it was fully decorated with red roses, scented candles, red balloons, but their is a girl siting in his room, wearing the most relieving dress, her big boobs and the thighs is fully visible.

"Who is she?", she asked from Jungkoo.

"My wife.", he says lossening his tie, she move closer to him, placed her hand on his chest and said in a seductive way, "I want you daddy."

Then she kissed him but get pushed away by Jungkook and he mumbbled, "You should leave."

"Why? Because of her?", she said in attitude and was about to slap me, I closed my eyes but I didn't felt any pain, I open my eyes just to Jungkook helding her hand in air.

"You should stay in your limits.", He yank her hand away before yelling, "Leave."

She turned, stomping her feets on the ground, she left the house banging the door angrily.

Then Jungkook's gaze shift to me, he sighs and says, "Sorry for her behaviour."

"No, it's okay.", I replied, turning towards the door but he held my wrist, and chuckles, "Take a shower, and change."

He showed me the room, and says, "Um, your luggage is in car. For tonight, you can wear my clothes."

I just nodded, he showed me his walk in closet, and says, "Wear whatever you like, till then."

He left, taking a pair of trousers and a t-shirt to the room. I walks inside the bathroom, take a cool and calm shower and changed my clothes.

I take one of his hoodie and trousers. As when I come in room, I found him working on his laptop siting on couch.

"Thank you for earlier.", I replied of which he just stared at me and closed his laptop.

"What happen? We are husband and wife now and it's our first night together.", he says pouting, oh god. He still take everything so lightly.

He stand up, walking towards me as my feets automatically move backwrd until my back hit the wall.

He placed his both hands on the wall, cagging me between the wall and his chest. He lean in and out face was just micrometers away.

My heartbeat increased, and my breaths grow heavier. He move closer and closer, I can feel his breath on my neck.

"Your welcome.", he whispers near to my ear.

He quickly move back, turning and his back faced me, somehow I come back to my sense.

"Sorry for making you uncomfortable.", he said walking away, taking a seat back on the couch.

"I-its okay.", I replied, as I sit down on the bed gulping down a glass of water.

"You should sleep, good night.", He murmurs, and I just nodded before sliping into the covers and closing my eyes tightly to fall asleep.