Cerulean Blue Birthday Surprise

Somewhere in Pallet Town...

Creeping quietly to one of the nearest rooms inside of the lavish yet modest two-story house was a lovely redheaded girl that had long since blossomed into a woman. Her orange hair flowed down her shoulders in a semi-curled mane with a flower at the top sticking out of her hair, she had on a light blue tube top holding back her modest pair of C-cup breasts and a tight pair of cerulean blue spats covering her womanly lady parts. She had a wide pair of hips and a slender curvy waist with slender creamy-skinned legs having a pair of ladies sandals on her feet.

"Okay, he should be busy taking care of Pikachu and the others down at the gym. Perfect time for a private get together." She whispered to herself and snuck into the house quietly making her way up to the shared master bedroom above.

Once she opened the door her cerulean blue eyes came across the sight of the other three women in her husband's life; Serena, Dawn, and May. Each young woman was in their prime and wearing more womanly clothing seeing as their bodies filled out into near-perfect shapes. Serena had a fairly curvy frame with hourglass proportions, her long strawberry blonde hair trailed beautifully down to her hip bone, she wore a red skirt over her bottom and a tight-dark shirt over her top. Next to May of course she was the second biggest in terms of bust size, being at plump pair of D-cup sized breasts. Dawn took a cue from her mother's fashion choice and wore a simple pair of ladies jeans over her legs with bodacious wide hips, out of all the girls there she had the fullest most bodacious ass. Over her top was a tight white long-sleeve shirt holding back her modest C-cup sized titties nicely with a pink apron covering her front and no hat on her head. Her hair remained the same as ever.

And lastly, was May, who had all the figure and proportion of her mother and maintained the look of a sporty Trainer with the biggest tits of the bunch. Her DD-cups made her the envy out of all the girls despite her modest nature, she wore her usual dark spats over her lower body, a tight red-sport jacket over her top and a Pokeball belt around her waist being held at an angle. Her hair was styled the same save for a long overhead ponytail coming out the top of her bandana. She greeted Misty, who had just entered the room, with a bright smile as cleared her throat to speak.

"Okay, he's taking Pikachu a bath, that should keep him busy for a while. Let's get planning on what we need to do for Ash with his birthday coming up next week, ladies." She began with her voice still slightly high-pitched and feminine despite being her early twenties like the rest.

"Alright then, I think we should make it really special, and not like the honeymoon where we all had at him, at the same time, right?"

Everyone nodded, especially Misty, who had then looked to Dawn and May as one of them spoke next.

"I mean, we all knew him for a really long time, but who gets the first turn on Monday?" May asked curiously and Misty now wore a proud grin on her face. She stepped forward and preened with a hand on her chest as though stepping up on a supermodel's stage.

"Obviously it should be me, I've known him from the beginning. We crashed into each other when he was running from a horde of Sparrows, then later again it was Team Rocket which led to him using my bike! Ggrrh, he still never paid me back for that....anyway what I'm saying is it's only fair I get to go first. Everyone else can have each day of the rest of the week with Friday being our 'Group Attack' on him." Misty offered and though reluctant the other girls agreed.

"That's fine by me, hehehe. Sounds like you really want our husband as just yours for Monday, Misty. We're good to take care of him the following days obviously in our own ways making it each one special for each of us." Serena added making Misty glow with a blushing smile.