A Childhood Promise Fulfilled

in bed once more, Ash Ketchum sits himself up and stretches his arms over his head, he yawns wondering what surprises await him today. At this point it became predictable, but there was still a kind of fun to the hi-jinks his darling wives got up to with his birthday surprise this week. He still wished they would stay in bed with him though, rather than hiding for suspense and waiting to ambush or lure him into a 'Trap' that'd inevitably kick off their romp.

"I wonder what it'll be in store for me this time around." He wondered knowing that the only woman left would be Serena, his official wife and earliest female friend with whom he made that solemn promise with so long ago during childhood.

With her, it was those cherished memories and how well they played off each other, Serena's sweet wholesome nature and boundless love for Ash is what made him so crazy about her in the first place, even back then. She didn't have any particular kink like the others that he knew of, but with her, every moment was magic in of itself. The same can be said for Misty, who's soulfulness and ferocity is what drew him to her during his first journey as Pokemon Trainer. For May it was her competitive nature and spirit, not to mention those large breasts of hers. With Dawn, it was her apparent fetish for being dominated by having Ash go down on her like a raging Tauros and its mate, hearing her squeal his name was a delight all it's own making her cream herself more often than not. For Serena, there wasn't any particular fetish, kink, or flavor to her at all. One might say she is plain in the sexuality department, but she is as sweet and loving as they care and the most eager to start having Ash's kids.

Thinking to himself, he sighed wistfully wishing that he simply had them all in his arms right now instead of going about this game of theirs.

"Alright, just one more day and everything will go back to normal.....well, at least as normal as it gets around here anyway. Better get started on feeding the Pokemon out in the center outback." He said to himself getting out of bed naked and putting on his clothing one article at a time while blissfully unaware of a certain strawberry blonde standing just outside of the house, waiting for her time to shine.

"Just you wait, Ash honey. Serena is coming home, I know you've been missing us quite badly since this started." Serena Ketchum said to herself while stealthily making her way inside the house while Ash was outback heading towards the Pokemon Gymnasium that they own ready to feed them breakfast.

Having a large family was one thing, but having lots of Pokemon that frolicked around in the Gymnasium center was entirely different. He had to keep them occupied by either playing with them, tending to their needs, and feeding them every day for three hours at a time. No doubt this will keep him busy and out of the house for a bit. Serena got inside and quickly went to work after bringing in the many things she brought with her just for the occasion. She kept a careful watch on the door just in case he came back early but was also highly excited to get her Honeymoon going with her husband.

'Alright, finally it's my turn. I've been waiting for so long and hated having drawn the shortest straw of the bunch. Ugh, waiting last felt like an eternity for me. I mean, me and Ash had known each other since we were kids. It's destiny, right? Sigh, the other Ketchum wives all had their shining moments with our hubby, that means I need to make my round all the more special." She said to herself whimsically pulling the large transport luggage up the stairs into the master bedroom.

Serena got to work opening the case and getting on top of setting up their bedroom sheets, furnishings, and everything else to properly set the mood for the occasion. She took up most of the early afternoon cleaning everything and decorating the room to perfection, so much so that she lost track of time and failed to notice her husband Ash coming back in the house and climbing up the stairs quietly. He was wearing a grin on his face as he wiped a bead of sweat from his brow, wondering just what awaited him when it came to his first Wife.