May's Day on Tuesday

The Next day, Tuesday had arrived and right after Ash spent the better part of the morning spooning his loving Wife Misty, treating her slender neck with loving kisses, he got up to go take care of breakfast downstairs. The youthful man wondered where his other wives had gone since he recalled they had all slept in the same Queen-sized bed together like always. They were with him last night for sure meaning they were either inside the house somewhere or on the grounds somewhere else going about their business without a good morning kiss. Sure, occasionally one or two of them would always wake up earlier than the others and go about running their own errands like Pokemon Idol business such as Serena, or visiting their mother to gossip like Dawn, or just go train with Pokemon in the Gym out back like Misty or May tend to do. Apparently it was neither of those three this time around, he knew something was up and unusual about this week. He did enjoy the feeling of all of them all creeping into the bed with him and Misty naked and snuggling up around his body like he was a man-shaped pillow running their soft hands all over his chest. He knew they were in the blankets with him that night right after he had fallen asleep, but he wished they stayed in and caught him up. When he awoke he didn't see a single one of them waking up with him, they had all left before he got up and shared their usual morning kiss, Misty included.

'Huh, as weird as this kind of thing is I guess it is because my Birthday is coming up. Maybe they're all outside planning a surprise party in secret for me or probably going out and doing some shopping? Still, I really miss sharing the bed with them like we always do, oh well. Guess I'll just have to wait to see which one comes back today and see where we'll go from there.' He figured with a shrug feeling shudders of excitement creep up on him.

Ash just had an inkling that whoever is next would be frisky, brave, and dominant with him once things got heated up. Putting it out of mind before he could get an erection he got up and went over to the bathroom ready to take a hot steamy shower to start the day.

Meanwhile, just outside the house and giggling eagerly for what was to come if Misty's recounting of the evening before was anything to go by May made her way up the door steps of her home wearing a bright smile on her face. She had on her old Pokemon Trainer outfit designed for being on the go at all times, it was a tight form-fitting stylish outfit bringing out the best of her fit full-figured body, perfect for Ash's delight personal delight. With her trademark bandana wrapped around her head, her sports top tightly fitting her torso suffocating her breasts to the point they nearly actually popped out showing plenty of cleavage, to her tight-fitting spats bringing out the fullness of her supple ass and curvaceous legs. Apart from being the largest in bust size among the wives to feeling her spats cling tightly to her body giving a bold detailed view of her heart-shaped ass squeezing directly into it.

Her hairstyle was the same as before with two long bangs hanging off the side of her face, currently she was a full-figured voluptuous woman trained in athletic use of her body with a degree of flexibility to show for it. She knew her husband Ash would certainly like that, especially with what she learned as of late before coming here. Working a sporty hourglass figure May believed herself to be the hottest wife. It wasn't a competition though, to them at least, but right now she was planning on having a very special 'Sparring match' with her husband.

Walking quietly over to their house jiggling her buttocks side to side with each sway of her cheek she wore a confident smile on her face. May even zipped down a bit more of her top revealing more of her doughy cleavage in full, anxious to ambush Ash and make him come to her like a properly trained Pokemon. Once she made her way inside of the house she heard the waters of the shower running telling her that he was nearly done with his shower.