Dawn's Direct Approach

Arriving back at the house secretly from her temporary hotel stay in a town nearby just as planned, Dawn stood out in front of their house with hands clenched tightly around her legs and face ripe with determination for she readied herself for her turn with Ash now. She was wearing her classic Pokemon trainer outfit that came with a pleated pink skirt,a sleeveless dark vest over her white blouse, complete with trademark beanie around her head and a pink scarf around her neck. It felt nostalgic to be her in her old outfit again. She remembered wearing this when she first met Ash and journeyed with him on his Pokemon trainer journey to become a Coordinator. She had learned so very much from him during that time together, Dawn could tell she was falling in love with him after a certain point and wanted so very much to confess before they parted ways eventually. Now things were different, she was happily married to him in secret as one of four equally frisky wives, and by her own admittance far more direct in wanting him to assert her and dominate her entirely. Despite being older she retained her youthful appearance just as May, Misty, and Serena had done. Her hair was longer though, and her body had become much more filled-out in proportionate womanly features such as curves all over and an increased breast complete with a balanced hourglass figure. She even had a perfect hips-to-waist ratio, by her own admission. Aside from all that she was still the same ditzy girl he had met all those years ago before they married.

"Alright, Ash, it's my turn now. Hope you're ready, hee hee.~" She said to himself whimsically and walked into her house undetected.

Stepping into the doorway Dawn arrived in the living room she started looking around for where her husband might be, that is until she smelled the scent of cooking coming from the kitchen and figured he must be over there cooking up breakfast for himself. That's where she decided to trap him.

'Aww, he's cooking breakfast right now too. I'd hate to do this while he's in the middle of it, but dammit...the plan was to lure him to a place where I can bind him to a chair and go wild on him in my own special way. Any method I go about doing it was okayed, besides,I'm way too clumsy to be sneaking around in hopes of ambushing him anyway.' She thought to herself with a shrug.

Dawn followed the scent and found herself in the kitchen seeing her husband wearing his usual black T-shirt and jeans over his body, complete with a men's apron. Ash was busy himself by stirring a few eggs inside of the skillet, quietly humming to himself peacefully while Dawn was eyeballing his ass through the tight jeans he wore over his lower body. She loved staring at him from afra sometimes whenever he wore something that'd bring out his physique. The woman could feel her loins moistening with arousal already just from the sight alone. Quietly stepping into the kitchen and keeping her secret 'Tools' hidden inside of a pouch behind her back, Dawn cleared her throat and caught his attention making him turn his head and greet with a smile of a welcome surprise.

"Hey there, honey, whatcha cooking?~" Dawn asked in a playful voice.

"Dawn! Hey honey, I was wondering when you'd be here for your so-called 'Turn' with me. At this point, I was expecting you to ambush me or do something like the others. I'm guessing this whole thing is something the four of you planned between yourselves, huh?" He guessed and tilted his skillet making the eggs slide down into a plate he pulled up then turned off the stove and took off his cooking apron. This was the opportunity Dawn was waiting for, she sheepishly smiled at her husband as he turned away from the oven and pulled out a chair for her.

"Nah, I'm way too uncoordinated to do something like that, Ash. Kinda ironic now that I think about it, he he he. But, I have a better idea, all you have to do is trust me.~" Dawn said with a seductive smile as she fished out her blindfold from the pouch around her waist and tugged it between her hands readily.