16| Double Betrayal

The stay at the villa went well, with Shanae being happy that Mario and I are now together, and in a blink of an eye, it was over. I came to like Mario as I got to know him, and I have been over their house a lot recently. Mostly because he wanted me there, and I didn't refuse each time he asked for I got to hang out with Shanae.

"Shan, mih soon come back deh." I got up off of her bed. We were watching Devious Maids on her laptop.

"Aii, gwaan and come. Pause it till you come??" She pointed at the screen. I shook my head.

"Nosa, caz maybe mih naa come back fih now. Gwaan watch it." I answered.

"Okay." She went back to watching, stuffing her mouth with grapes.

A weh Mario gone?? Mih ago look fih him inna him room.

He didn't know that I was coming over because I wanted to spend time with Shanae today, but I had heard him in the hallway.

Hope him no leave already eno. Mih leff mih bracelet inna him room wah day yah....a woulda burn down this bumbo if  him nuh deh here.

I rolled my eyes and approached his room door. It was half cracked and certain sounds were coming from inside.

...the fuck!!

I pushed the door open without knocking.

"A wah the bumboclaat this in yah!?" I yelled.

"B, cool nuh! Ano wah yu think it is!" Mario looked like his soul had left his body and he pulled out of the girl, quickly drawing a shorts on. I stared at the hickies on his neck then my eyes moved to the girl.

"Then a wah the fuck it is?? Look like seh nuh eediat in yah!? No put you bloodclaat stinky hand pon mih!" I slapped his hand away.

Oh my God, I'm sick in the stomach!

"Baby, mih can explain!" He continued.

"Mario if you ever touch mih today mih mek sure you can't touch mih eva again inna yu life, yer!? How can you explain wah mih just see?! Yu know wah, mih naa waste mih time a cuss you nor nun, you stinky piece a shit!" I hissed my teeth. I was about to leave when I glimpsed my bracelet pon the girl's wrist.

"Wah that a do pon har hand??" I asked Mario, pointing at her wrist. He visibly paled and that was all the answer I needed.

So this bumbohole tek mih things give gyal!?

"Gimme dis bloodclaat!" I snapped the bracelet from her wrists. It broke but I didn't care, not like I would wear it after this.

"LaNae—" He was coming behind me and I closed the door behind me, in his face.

Mih always a put mihself wid some dranko! Mih a wah!? Crawsis magnet?!

I stormed into Shanae's room.

"A wahm!?" She asked surprised when I slammed the door.

"When Mario come and yu did down stairs who him come wid??" I asked. She raised an eyebrow.

"Him and one girl did come a wahm??" She popped a grape it into her mouth.

The way she was acting made me stopped and stare her down.

Somo nuh right...Shanae a act weird....she a act too unbothered. Mek mih see somo today.

"You did know seh Mario a give mih bun doh?? How long? Mih want you fih be honest, Shanae." I asked. She shrugged.

"Mih ketch dem yessiday, did ago tell yu buutt...whatever. It never worth it." She replied.

"Wah yu mean it never worth it!? Outta everybody you a the happiest smaddy when your hear bout fih wih relationship, Shanae. Wah mek you couldn't tell mih!?" This time I was raising my voice.

"Let's call it getting even. You think mih never know seh you did know bout Andre's baby motha!? Now you know wah it feels like being hurt by someone you really love!"

But a wah the bumboclaat this...!?

I couldn't believe what left the lips of my bestfriend of 18 years.

"How you know seh mih did know??" I asked.

"Shantell dem tell mih!"

I laughed.

"All you a bumboclaat eediat too eno! Mih did think yu did ave sense to pussyclaat...! How mih woulda know bout Andre's baby motha when mih hardly see Andre and mih nuh live wid him!? Which part a bloodclaat mih love Mario!? The man weh mih love done bruk mih heart and wah mih feel that deh day, mih wouldn't intentionally mek mih worse enemy feel how mih did feel!" I laughed harder.

"So you really mek Shantell dem full up your head bout mih did know!? So yu forget seh Shantell hate mih and she love off Andre from long time? She nuh like nun weh she see a gwaan yah so, fih mih and fih yu friendship and worse like how you and Andre did deh. You a the last person mih think would hurt mih like this bro..." I shook my head at her.

"Nae—"

"Nuh call mih name inna yu mouth as of today, Shanae! Caz you a fuckery! You can par wid Shantell dem from now on caz you fit to be a pawn, you nuh deserve to be treated like a sister! You and you breddah a two stinky rass ungrateful pieces of shit! The two a uno full a shit like crab!! Mih wish uno the worst in life."

Mih deven have the energy to diss them up especially Shanae because even though she did wah she did....mih no ave the heart fih call her nutn too bad....sigh....

I hailed a taxi and when I got home, I moved back in with my mother but we aren't how we used to be, I blocked Shanae on all social media apps, deleted pictures of us from my galary, packed everything she has ever gifted me into a cartoon box with the intention of sending it back to her, blocked her number and removed some pictures from my wall. Oh, I also blocked Mario as well on everything.

Just like that....18 years of friendship gone down the drain...you lose and you gain doh??

I spent days at home, just in bed watching movies, eating ice cream and I occasionally went out by myself. It has been really hard, very lonely but I managed to successfully gaslight myself into thinking I would be all alright by myself.

Damn, food is life!

I happily ate cheesy fries and hot and spicy wings with loads of sauces and side dishes and a bottle of Pepsi in a restaurant, swinging my feet underneath the table like a child.

Someone sat infront of me and I looked up.

"Wah you a look pon mih so for??"

I blinked.

Slinga....